ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16 oct 2013 Clio trophy frilford

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
That could have been any one of three of us I think, I was heading towards Abingdon but maybe a tad later than that.

Could have been me! (would be my first spot) I was travelling towards Frilford / Wantage on A338 between 1800-1830 (can't remember!) and was flashed by a Racing Blue 182 near the crossroads / golf club heading the other way towards Oxford?

In response I put my wipers on... fail! Haha

Aha! Yeah I see another Trophy quite a bit at the Shell garage in Frilford - and my mate has a Racing Blue 182 Cup in Didcot / Chilton area. Also see another one in Wantage where I live (forget the reg... but think it's Jonah?)

I'm usually going on that road between 1800-1900 everyday to and from work - finally saw another Cliosport member! Haha

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Keep an eye on the South Central meets section as I plan to organise a driving meet in a few weeks, taking in the good driving roads around Wantage, Newbury, Lambourn etc.