ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" Team Dynamics 1.2s, 182 Magnex exhaust and 15" Clio Dynamic wheels. How much?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How much are these worth?
TDs 1.2s have 2 Exalto PE2 tyres with 6mm of tread and 2 pirelli p500 with 2.5ishmm

DSCF2792.gif

Just this one has curbing on.

DSCF2793.gif

Clio Dynamic wheels have random branded tyres
2 with 7mm
1 with 5mm
1 with 3mm

DSCF2782.gif

Only have kurbing on outer rim and few scratches on main wheel, nothing much though.

And this Magnex exhaust

DSCF2794.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
£300 ish for the pro race wheels?

£150 ish for the zorst

£100ish for the dynamique alloys?

My guestimate ;)

Why? ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't know what to do with the car!
Got a new job, but don't start till Aprilish.

S4 Avant
Well, I know I'd be wanting at least £350 for my wheels, being minty mint and from new.

and I'd have thought you could get £170 for the exhaust, bearing in mind that it's stainless steel/won't need replacing.

When selling, start high cus you can always drop the price. Doesn't work so well the other way round!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I bought my Dynamique alloys for £50. They were in absolute mint condition and just needed 2 new tyres.

Da

Less
IMO as TD have an offer on at the mo, you'd do well to get £300 for the wheels as a new set is circa £450 in that size with no curbing.

Exhaust I wont comment on ;)

As for the dynamique alloys probably £50 - £100 max??

Just my 2p's worth.

Milano Premier CTR
I sold 2 dynamique alloys on ebay for £100 last month, how ever i did buy 4 of them for £120 in the 1st place, were in a bit better condition than yours tho. I bought them a few years ago. Alot of people want dynamique wheels as they often buckle, a single dynamique wheel always goes for £40+ on ebay as people always want them.