ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

13's....too euro for a mk2 clio?

RenaultSport 172.
hey...
looking at turning the ph-rsi (lol) into a ph(rsi)-euro...

would i be silly in putting 13's on?...or should i stick with a minimum of 15's?

the clio is going to be LOWWWWWWWWW....so...just want to know your opinions..

any PICS (media) and advice would be great
Rage

320d
The front brakes will be 259mm

Not sure many 13's will fit over them, 14's will defo fit

I'd stick with staggered 15's and some stretched tyres

I've got a ph1 172 front bumper slightly damaged that needs painting if you're interested. I'm putting pics up tomorrow in the forsale section.

RenaultSport 172.
was looking at the ats classics...want to order a set the end of the week, and cant make up my mind!

RenaultSport 172.
mk2 RSI.

yeah i know...its sitting on the standard 14'' atm...

but i want to know if 13's will fit....and if they'll look stupidly small...or wether theyre just going to look full on euro witch is the look im after....

its ok in you op you said stick with 15s. TBH 14's look pretty small, you would need some major drop to get even the to look good! I would stick with 14s

320d
Some 13's might fit but each design has different internal clearances

You'd have to trial fit 13's to check they defo fit before buying

E90
If you put 13's on you'll be my hero, if they dont fit 14's smaller the better FTW. Oh and Ronal turbo thingys 2x FTW

RenaultSport 172.
haha.
was looking at ronal turbo's but theyre too similar for my turbines for my liking.

have been looking at ats classics....

you would need some major drop to get even the to look good! I would stick with 14s
oh believe me...if you saw my valver, you know im into heafty drops :)

RenaultSport 172.
and leigh...you've prbley seen me around quite abit....but now im in the standard mobile...i dont really stand out from any other clio on the road! lmao

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It'll look s**t if nothing else! Why can't euro wheels be big and wide?? i.e 16's 17's???

E60 diesel powah
you can never win with people on this forum, you either get slated for having 17s or 15s below!

Not every person likes to have turinis and a cup splitter!

Rage- 13s are sweet, but am not with you on this one, gotta be 15s, once the Rsi is slammed, the arches will still look empty! 15s are right, no longer selling mine, think am going to try polishing them up and stretched tyres!

Get on edition38 there are loads of wheels on there for sale!

RenaultSport 172.
rollin on 10's

haha, and a set of mtb v-brakes??

Rage- 13s are sweet, but am not with you on this one, gotta be 15s, once the Rsi is slammed, the arches will still look empty! 15s are right, no longer selling mine, think am going to try polishing them up and stretched tyres!

was juist an idea i had dutty...diffrent types of wheels...
not and sheep, and therefore dont want turnis and a cup splitter....want somethig diffrent.

have a browse.....

RenaultSport 172.
well spoke to a friend of a fiend of a friend today, and found some rare as f**k 14'' ats cups....just waiting for a response on wether he'll sell them or not...

if not...got an idea that will suprise most people on the website...as i may be wrong, but it hasnt been done yet...neither on here or any other forum. :)

RenaultSport 172.
branded steels are nice...

hurrrrm. and i could get them with STUPID dish on....:p....but would it look like its my nans car and someones robbed my wheel trims????

14x6? they aint that rare, seen afew on some polos.
try and find some....rare as rocking horse shitttttt :)

RenaultSport 172.
lol i would but i dont likes them and the centrebgore will be wrong

haha, they are an aquired taste :)... center bore can be whatever as ats wheels are spiggot rings :):)

RenaultSport 172.
nah, they do. rung up ats today as workin at halfrauds ill get them slightly cheaper...

ol

just want something that differs from turinis and a cup splitter that dutty mentioned.

euro....but how...? hurrmm

RenaultSport 172.
fingers crossed. just hard finding some dope shoes that differ from the rest!

RenaultSport 172.
ahh i thought you'd bought them to sell on...

tell you what...you dont like them....i can see it now. your going to think...ppfffttt...theyre horrible and im going to sell them rage for peanuts!

honestly..i looked in my crystal ball:)