ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12 year old with 3 Ferrari's

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I just stumbled on this while browsing Youtube.

Fair play to the lad and best of luck to him!

[video=youtube_share;6rPZSKbeAyQ]http://youtu.be/6rPZSKbeAyQ[/video]

An orange one
I remember the video on here after he bought the 355!

Fair play to the lad for his success! However...and I mean this in the nicest possible way, I think he will be a proper annoying Cnut when he's older, you can almost tell already! :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
At 12 yrs old, what's the f**king point!

Is he actually allowed to drive them? (On a track I mean)

I dont know of a track that will let you do trackdays without a license.

But I think the "point" is that his dad is training him up as a wheeler dealer. (not watched it now but vaguely remembered it from years ago, he must be old enough to drive by now I would think in fact!)

Alot of trackday companies will allow underage drivers on track with no road licence but they must hold a racing licence although I'm sure you have to be 14 to get one.

Also if you private hire a circuit for the day or few hours I can't see they will be bothered what age he is.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Alot of trackday companies will allow underage drivers on track with no road licence but they must hold a racing licence although I'm sure you have to be 14 to get one.

Also if you private hire a circuit for the day or few hours I can't see they will be bothered what age he is.

Ah yes, my mates son is 16 and races and he does manage to get on trackdays with a race license.

ALTHOUGH its all a bit acedemic in this case, he hasnt bought them to track them!

So what app did he actually make? I thought he'd be raving about it.

He's also very well spoken for the age, or was working from a script he had made :p

Its interesting, but something just feels off, but hey, he has 3 ferrari's and I don't, so he's winning regardless :p

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Got no sound on this PC so not seen this clip.

But its not the one I was thinking of then if he made his cash from an App.

There was a similar story where his dad had leant him some money to start investing and by a similar age he had a load of ferraris.

Not a 320d
I know its BS but it still makes you realise how poor you are (well me anyway).

My parents were right when they said Id regret not working hard in school.