ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10/10/10 (sunday) - SY - Barnsley

BMW M135I
Ill probably be turning up to this but will be a bit later on as im working till 5.15 :dapprove:. Hope your staying there for a while

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Probably, depends on the weather but we'll still be about i'm sure.

You can text one of us anyway, I have a feeling i have sent you my number before and that you also know ipodsandguns? If not pm me :)

BMW M135I
Yeah i've got Dan's anyway. Pm me your number across please as i think you gave it me on way to FCS but I never saved it at the time and just wrote it down.

clio 182
I know it's very very short notice but I might come up. Only about a 10 minute drive. And harribo66 your not the only one mate, i'm a clio meet virgin aswell haha

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
HTML:

I came to this but was late and too scared to walk into the boozer on my own.

Looked like a good turn out though.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Great meet, awesome turnout!
Once again I was the first to leave to keep the tradition going ;)

Got home and realised I'd driven the whole way home with my fogs on. I never use my fogs :s

clio 182
Well thats my cherry popped. Was a great first meet and looking forward to the next one. Cheers for the warm welcome everyone

AUDI A5 s-sline
+1 to this was a great meet for the first one! :). a few funny looks from people when we went for a little drive! :p

BMW M135I
Well thats my cherry popped. Was a great first meet and looking forward to the next one. Cheers for the warm welcome everyone

Enjoy the spirited drive home? Where abouts are you from as i slowed down on the dual carriageway in Mexborough to talk to you but you went into Swinton?

+1 to this was a great meet for the first one! :). a few funny looks from people when we went for a little drive! :p

Nice to meet you fella, yeah, i know what you mean when people were looking then after 3rd clio went by they just looked at us strangely lol

AUDI A5 s-sline
i know lol. when the blue 1*2 came the opposite way i bet he was thinking wtf lol. :). the runner was nice tho! ;)

clio 182
Im from nowhere near there i just thought id go for a bit of a drive with you 3. I live near a town called penistone. Its about 7 mile west of barnsley