ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2tce rolling road results

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Went along to a rolling road day back in December. Thought I'd share the results with you see what you think.

Car: 1.2tve clio
Mods: de-restricted exhaust, k&n 57i inductions kit, forge atmospheric dump valve.
Results: peak power at flywheel 123.1hp, peak torque at flywheel 122 ft/lbs (aprox,)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359533547.601979.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359533581.752178.jpg
http://youtu.be/xhwqagWHm3g

Clio 1.2tce DSX
at 5300rpm, you drop like 20bhp in the space of a couple of hundred rpm for no reason?

I was wondering that, not really sure what it could be though :-/ any ideas? the thing needs a remap though which I'm guessing may help it out (hopefully)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Overboost?

Call me an idiot if I'm wrong but shouldn't over post produce more power? I know they are supposed to have overboost right at the top of the rev range although allegedly its supposed to produce an extra 5hp so I have no idea lol

Clio 1.2tce DSX
i recon a remap would see this at 130hp

What on what I have set up already (I.e. induction kit and self built exhaust lol) or after my big ideas of the 182 injectors and fuel pump and front mounted intercooler? Above 130 would be cool, above 140 would be amazing lol