ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tour De Force Rolling Road Day Results

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I felt for you mate watching the black crap come out the exhaust, still made good power tho mate!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I need to head over at some point, matts going to map the 200. I'm expecting 170ish as is.

ibiza cupra
I felt for you mate watching the black crap come out the exhaust, still made good power tho mate!

me too, i think it was a bit disheartning for all of us. same when matt 350 ran his. but at least you know there is a problem and what the best course of action is. so for that reason, rr days are great :)

Mk1 F4R
few pics of mine from the day, thought id post them up but there not that many of everyones car

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

IMG_6607.jpg

IMG_6608.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

IMG_6614.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

IMG_6617.jpg

IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

IMG_6628.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

Smoke screen FTL :(
IMG_6660.jpg

IMG_6661.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

Sorry for nearly killing everone lol :eek:

Renault 5 Turbo
Glad I took it now and see how sick she was, had it checked out and apparently the timing is fine but there is compression leak on cylinders 1 and 2 :( oh dear!!

Renault 5 Turbo
Tell me about it mate :( well gutted, but it's running ok and still gets me around, so I'll keep running it till the other ones built then drop that in :) just hope it holds out lol

ibiza cupra
at least you have another engine bud and you will also have an excuse to go on another rr day too :)

I warn you all now, if they print the write up I gave them of the day that its shite... hadnt had chance to do it and ended up doing it while half cut...

Will be looking to arrange one March time I think. Theres another event being organised to happen February in the Banbury area which should be good ;)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
im going with 428's matt, getting fitted by sideways danny tomorrow, then mapping asap after :evil:

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Will be looking to arrange one March time I think. Theres another event being organised to happen February in the Banbury area which should be good ;)

Banburys right near me too.... Im guessing its something to do with the Burp duo??? lol

Mmmmm banbury...
six-fingers.jpg

Renault 5 Turbo
Sound mate let us know how you get on with them, and I'll be up for Banbury as well in feb, fingers crossed if I get the engine done in time :)