ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 dynamique

Hi guys, im after some advice!!

Im looking into getting a 1.2 dynamique for my girlfriend. Ive had one myself years ago and think theyre good for what they are.

I need advice on:

1. what is classed as 'high' mileage
2. when does cambelt need changing
3. how much for the cambelt changing

hope you can help!

ta.

Hi guys, im after some advice!!

Im looking into getting a 1.2 dynamique for my girlfriend. Ive had one myself years ago and think theyre good for what they are.

I need advice on:

1. what is classed as 'high' mileage
2. when does cambelt need changing
3. how much for the cambelt changing

hope you can help!

ta.

60+ imo but depends on age

72k but do at 60k to be safe
^mainly the ones you gta worry about

afaik 400 from reno

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its a really easy job the cambelt so if you cant do it yourself a local garage will probably do it for not much over £100.

my 2002 was on 140k miles and going strong untill cambelt snapped, would still be going strong today if it hadnt probably

clio 1.2 dynamique
Hi,

Sorry to jump straight in on first post to ask for advice but am about to do this job as required urgently, mileage at 64k.

Just purchased a 1.2 Dynamique. Need to change cambelt + waterpump.

Can anyone please advise if there are any difficulties with this task specific to this engine or is it just a routine job?

Many thanks