ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Built-in Satnav

Clio 200 Black and White
I have a Trophy and I'm quite interested in getting a built-in satnav for it.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get this retrofitted? Any idea of costs?

What sort of satnav unit is it - good quality, easy to use, etc?

To all those who have the built-in option, please can you post some photos up?

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
i looked into getting a dashtop for a dci i used to have, i was going to put my own screen in the dash for headunit but it was around £400 for dashtop alone from dealers, and no one had one second hand cause they're so rare!

good luck...

03 RS clio 172 flameR
hmmmm i wanna do somthing like that, cant stand having to plug, unplug, put up take down etc etc, thats why i went though the extremitys of soldering up my own hard wire for the road angel, putting it behind the dash, wireing in a push switch down the passenger footwell etc, just to make it look a little bit tidyer... think its called OCD

R35 GTR
i looked into getting a dashtop for a dci i used to have, i was going to put my own screen in the dash for headunit but it was around £400 for dashtop alone from dealers, and no one had one second hand cause they're so rare!

good luck...
I have one I would swap for a standard dash plus cash.

I have the tv built in already.;)

who wants to buy mine then....?

get a spare standard and custom make a fibreglass pod like the original to fit either a tomtom or garmin that just has the display on show