ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v not starting

E46 M3
The 1.2 run around has died. Parked up nothing unusual then the next day refuses to start.

Has spark and fuel to the rail. Fires on easy start which points to injectors. Tried a spare ecu (cheers Mick) with no change so I changed the top engine loom but it's still not going.

Unsure where to go next.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
The 1.2 run around has died. Parked up nothing unusual then the next day refuses to start.

Has spark and fuel to the rail. Fires on easy start which points to injectors. Tried a spare ecu (cheers Mick) with no change so I changed the top engine loom but it's still not going.

Unsure where to go next.
Check the injectors and wiring are working correctly, put each one in a bottle and observe when turning over. It'll be a fuel issue no doubt as it's firing on easy start

E46 M3
Already done that and theres nothing out of any of them. I've changed the loom so the wiring should be fine and I've tried a different ECU. Is there anything that can be telling the ECU not to open the injectors?