ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v feels restricted sometimes

Sometimes the acceleration isn't as it normally is. If I turn the engine off and back on again, sometimes it is fine again but other times it still feels like it's not giving me full power, which it isn't.

Any ideas? No warning lights on etc./no work been done to the car recently or at all really.

Cheers

mpg is usual, probably is due a service (not sure if it's ever been done, it's on about 49650 miles atm)

not sure what relays or ecu cover is, or what to do with them haha

i'll look into it though, cheers edde! is there anything you dont know?! :rasp:

mpg is usual, probably is due a service (not sure if it's ever been done, it's on about 49650 miles atm)

Probably ha ha

A service and spark plugs is a good idea.

as for the relasy open the bonnet and there under a plastic cover bhind the heidlight bit awquard to get the panel off as the battery is in te way but put it back correctly.

the relasy get wet which can affect them.

Static Low
With my first clio. Sometimes it went no rpoblem and soetimes was soo soo sloww and it got to about 30 and just wouldnt budge past it.

think it was an electrical fault

Probably ha ha

A service and spark plugs is a good idea.

as for the relasy open the bonnet and there under a plastic cover bhind the heidlight bit awquard to get the panel off as the battery is in te way but put it back correctly.

the relasy get wet which can affect them.
ahh i know where they are, cheers mate.

was thinking of getting it serviced anyway seeing as i've just got a new job, so that's definitely on the agenda.

cheers lads