ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% Interest Free @ Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
  LY 182
I'm pretty tight on cash currently and unlikely to have much disposable income for the next few months.

Could somebody therefore please tell me it is not practical to get an iMac and sell my Macbook Pro. The temptation is strong.

/AppleWhore

DB.

BMW 440i
iPad with WIFI - No phone contract.
iPad with WIFI and 3G - Need a phone contract to use the 3G aspect. (Internet on the move rather than connecting to wifi )

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
iPad with WIFI - No phone contract.
iPad with WIFI and 3G - Need a phone contract to use the 3G aspect. (Internet on the move rather than connecting to wifi )

Or apparently you can simply connect to your iPad2 with no WIFI to your iPhone4 via 'tendering' then r4pe the 3G on that instead ...

An Apple geek will probably confirm/deny shortly ...

Megane 225 F1
I used 9gb in around 2 weeks at home doing that for my laptop as o2 fucked my broadband up. Then got completely cut off. Rang up to complain as it was because they had fucked my broadband up and they said they cannot uncut me until my next bill date as it's all automated now. c***s.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
O2 don't charge if you are on the latest tarrif, but you'd destroy your data allowance.

DB.

BMW 440i
Tom - Check the edu link i put in JP's thread from yest. It seemed to make the iPad about £16 cheaper.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I got my stepdad a iPad 2 last month over the phone from apple and got edu discount on it.

CBR1K, F21 125D
I left my ipad at the checkout in saved basket.

Got a phone call a week later from sales, £90 off. Boom.

Phone sales are still on comission... deals to be had if you're a del boy.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
O2 don't charge if you are on the latest tarrif, but you'd destroy your data allowance.

Ah cool. Is a work iPhone so i dont care that much (we have huge data allowances), but dont want to take the pi55 lol ....

Is a weird one really, in all seriousness, the only thing i would use an iPad for is to come on CS, via Tapatalk (but on a bigger screen than my phone) and not sure if thats worth 400 quid :eek:

CBR1K, F21 125D
Oh and if you can get onto Apple Online store on a university campus, you can get the 15% as well as 10 months interest free credit.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
If you are on three with a One Account you get 2GB personal Teethering hotspot included.

The rare times Im not on wifi on my iPad 2(none 3G) I just connect to this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.