ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% Interest Free @ Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A tidy desk, is an unhappy desk.

5847939245_f2066619bf_z.jpg

iMac 27" by mjenic, on Flickr

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
iphone 4s, do they come locked to a netwrok? i know sweet fa about apple.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
what about sim cards, will i have to ring my provided to get the smaller sim card sent to me?

DB.

BMW 440i
Or you can just walk into the shop, well you can with 02 and they will give it you there and then

I hope they do this in spain too. I could do with an iMac.

f**k sake. No option for finance.

Could I go and open up an account with a bank over here and then be able to take up the finance offer with apple or is it a lot more complicated?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Isn't this how we got into the credit crunch ? People borrowing more they can afford - just saying.

It's hardly huge money!
And technically this isn't the cause of the credit crunch, it goes a lot further down the line.

I could have bought the one I ordered outright from the pocket change in my current account, but interest free etc why not just do it monthly?

TTRS & V50
It was a sweeping statement, I just feel people in general (not CS) sneer at stuff for paying a lot of money for something like a Mac, then when deals like this come about they jump straight in, not thinking about 100 quid out of your wages every month for 12 months as well as having a brand new 4s on contract for 24 months.. etc.

Edit:

Just for example the PCP on the 200, how many sold up and complained about economy.. Then they have gone straight back to where they should have stayed in the first place, owning outright.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got vignetting?

How else could I hide all the mess ;)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I was thinking 27" would be too big but that looks just about right :dapprove:

Its perfect, use it all the time.

Good value too, a monitor of this size and quality is not far off the price of the iMac.

Only thing i dislike is the silly small wireless keyboard, and if you want a proper keyboard it has to be wired.

LY 182
f**k saaaaake this is a tempter.

Pretty tight for dollar right now, but wanted an iMac for ages now and could get that and then sell my MBP?? Ahhh so tempting.

LY 182
Oh and btw guys, according to the T&C's this is running through to January the 6th so no need to rush in to a decision.

DB.

BMW 440i
Hardly think a 0% finance deal on an Apple product caused the credit crunch. Lol

DB.

BMW 440i
Even though I have an iMac and Macbook. Im getting jealous of people ordering new toys!

Revels Mum & Sister
Isn't this how we got into the credit crunch ? People borrowing more than they can afford - just saying.

LOL hardly! Finance is not the devil if used correctly. It is people hammering ££££ on credit cards, taking out mortages for more than they can afford. You may as well use Apples money. Think about it logically if you were so inclined you could stick the purchase price of a Macbook £1000 in an ISA or savings, transfer the money each month to pay for this and walk away with money in your pocket i.e the Interest.

In the case of 0% your better of using someone elses money if you can afford it.

Megane 225 F1
September next year, the things I like thread will be rammed of people saying " last month of owing Apple money".

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
LOL hardly! Finance is not the devil if used correctly. It is people hammering ££££ on credit cards, taking out mortages for more than they can afford. You may as well use Apples money. Think about it logically if you were so inclined you could stick the purchase price of a Macbook £1000 in an ISA or savings, transfer the money each month to pay for this and walk away with money in your pocket i.e the Interest.

In the case of 0% your better of using someone elses money if you can afford it.

Common sense prevails.

Credit isn't bad. Bad credit is bad. Taking out loans @ 30%, not clearing interest charging credit cards at the end of the month etc is the issue with credit.

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Might be a very stupid question, but here goes...

I know you can pay off the remainder of regular Apple Finance whenever you want - however those are usually 24 month or whatever. Because this is a special deal, over only 10 months, can you still pay it off early whenever? I don't see why you can't, but as it doesn't specifically say anywhere I wanted to see if it was the same?

Cheers!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've tried to order a 13" mac book air but I can't find where you pass credit checks for the finance deals ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Might be a very stupid question, but here goes...

I know you can pay off the remainder of regular Apple Finance whenever you want - however those are usually 24 month or whatever. Because this is a special deal, over only 10 months, can you still pay it off early whenever? I don't see why you can't, but as it doesn't specifically say anywhere I wanted to see if it was the same?

Cheers!

I doubt it, why would you want to? Its 0%

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I doubt it, why would you want to? Its 0%

Yeah, my plan really would be to just stick the money into a savings/ISA/whatever and pay it off from that and make the money work for me over those 10 months (as someone mentioned doing earlier in the thread). Just curious really.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Even though I have an iMac and Macbook. Im getting jealous of people ordering new toys!

Your life isnt justified until you own an iPad. Fact.

I skrimped for a month and bought mine Cash last month from PC World for £399 :( I've since been paid but £39 for 10 months would have been easier.

Oh well its paid and that months gone now :)

DB.

BMW 440i
Your life isnt justified until you own an iPad. Fact.

I skrimped for a month and bought mine Cash last month from PC World for £399 :( I've since been paid but £39 for 10 months would have been easier.

Oh well its paid and that months gone now :)

I'm waiting for the iPad3 now. As I wouldn't buy a 2 until we near towards summer and going back to Uni anyway!

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I'm on my iPad 2 ATM but I want a iMac 27". This is a temptation but then I think abiout the long convo I had at work about not borrowing money in 2012. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.