ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Music Family Plan

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Has anyone managed to successfully managed to setup a family plan for Apple Music?

My wife has signed up and selected the family plan option. She has been using the service for a while now. However, whenever we setup Family Sharing so I can use it too, it just doesn't work. I'm always asked to sign up for 3 months free. Everything is ticked WRT sharing music, purchases etc etc. The weird thing is it did work for a few hours, then stopped again. Anyone got any ideas? I'm so frustrated with the whole thing, to the point if I can't get it working I'll be striding into the Apple Store and not leaving until they set it up.

Ta.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Odd, I signed up and added my wife to the family account and it just worked.

iCloud strikes again by the sound of it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think that's what's so frustrating, it should be that simple. Our accounts just are not playing ball it would seem.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My wife & I use it. I had to reset it the other day and had this problem, I'll have a play when I'm back from the barbers and let you know how I got round it.

Did you send an invite, or use the login feature to set it up?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
And do you use the shared payment method? As it only works with that (I tried to stop that as I was going to let a mate use it, but didn't want to leave my card on there really)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
My wife & I use it. I had to reset it the other day and had this problem, I'll have a play when I'm back from the barbers and let you know how I got round it.

Did you send an invite, or use the login feature to set it up?

My wife invited me and yes it's shared payment.

Like I said, it worked for a day and I downloaded a whole load of stuff for work and when it got up it was all gone.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Are you on her Family Member's list?

Yep. Can see us both on her phone and mine.

She did inform me about an hour ago that she needs to update her payment details. Im wondering if that's playing a part in this.