ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£950 182.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, 2 accidents, one fault and one non.

It's definitely off now, as my parents have told me that if I buy a car they'd kick me out, and if they did that then I wouldn't be able to have a car full stop, so that's that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it a couple of years and the insurance will come right down and a mint BG 182 will come up.

Not many left now though, let alone two to three years time.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
They're just deadly against me. They know I have no other option because I can't afford to move out, so they're trying to get every penny I earn.

They don't like their own son? Wtf?

Seems odd, you don't come across the type to be an arse to your parents?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it a couple of years and the insurance will come right down and a mint BG 182 will come up.

Not many left now though, let alone two to three years time.

Give it a couple of years and the insurance will come right down but there will be no black 182's left.

That's what you just said. Way to kick him while he's down.

Only joking.

I didn't realize you were that young! I know it's a no go getting another car, but just for s***s and giggles have you added your parents to the policy? That brought mine down a considerable amount. Also, what annual mileage did you put in?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
s**t. She wouldn't know though, right? ;) I don't know why it would cost so much, I can only assume age. Are you putting money into savings, cause if so then it'll be no time before you've got your own pad and a bg182. SAVE SAVE SAVE!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
McG try adding older relatives onto the policy. If not parents then partner plus partner parents or grandparents or even a work colleague. That price will tumble surely.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
1400 would be absolute tops though mate. Bear in mind it needs belts and a service for another 600 quid. And there is no way that a 182 on 120k is worth 2 grand.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
1400 would be absolute tops though mate. Bear in mind it needs belts and a service for another 600 quid. And there is no way that a 182 on 120k is worth 2 grand.

Under selling!

I got £2295 for mine. Sold to the first person to view it and I had a further 2 lined up. 04 plate, 119k iirc.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbf it'll probably need £2k spent on it to get it good, probably got a fair few niggles.

Still, bargain when you think about the fact you can actually drive it away.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Tbf it'll probably need £2k spent on it to get it good, probably got a fair few niggles.

Still, bargain when you think about the fact you can actually drive it away.

2k???

Behave yourself! You'd be mental to spend even half that on it. Belts and a service and anything else that might impair the drive! IMO ofcourse!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha oh believe me, unless you don't mind driving a bit of a nail it soon adds up.

£2k is just a guess though, could be less could possibly be more! Thats if you get someone else to do the work, things like brakes, tracking, shocks fitted, tyres so on. You can't grumble at driving a 182 away for £950 though ;).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Providing the brakes work and the tyres have any tread on them and the alignment isn't all over the shop lol.