ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£4,000 to cheap?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
My 4 pence worth.

The car is too expensive for the number of issues with it. Especially seeing as they are all glaringly obvious - without even looking at it in person. If it was a grand less id be tempted, but not at normal/bargain minter kind of money.

IIRC Schweppy only sold his for about £5.5k and that was mint & well modified. There not exactly rare so dont buy the 1st one you see.

Another hint: Daniel is a car trader. Its his living. He probably knows what hes talking about tbh. Maybe even more than me ;)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I couldnt see any problems with it, no creases or damage under neither engine runs fine it has partial service history with some papers in the glove box stating new wheels,oil changes only thing that bugs me is the exhaust but they go on all 182's. Interior was spotless and there's no reports of crashes/stolen/swapped plates. I was only wondering if the price 4,750 was right for some clio 182's, il test drive it and im not going to jump at the first one i see as there is plenty. 4k is my limit in cash so i need to trade my 1.2 in at a dealer to get money knocked of as well.

Cheers people for your advice and opinions if anyone sees any clio 172/182 ph2 for sale at dealers drop me a link

1.4 mk3 Clio
I couldnt see any problems with it, no creases or damage under neither engine runs fine it has partial service history with some papers in the glove box stating new wheels,oil changes only thing that bugs me is the exhaust but they go on all 182's. Interior was spotless and there's no reports of crashes/stolen/swapped plates. I was only wondering if the price 4,750 was right for some clio 182's, il test drive it and im not going to jump at the first one i see as there is plenty. 4k is my limit in cash so i need to trade my 1.2 in at a dealer to get money knocked of as well.

Cheers people for your advice and opinions if anyone sees any clio 172/182 ph2 for sale at dealers drop me a link

Good luck buddy hope you like it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The seller is on here too with a username Kam2Turbo (I think) so he would be well worth firing him a pm as he seems to sell a lot of RS stuff.