ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY CLIO, only 2months into project

the lower models actually use a combination or valver discs coupled with 5gtt calipers on the front, this is the same throughout the lower spec'd range iirc

Ph1 172 & others
most ammusing thread i've read in my life. To be honest id race him in my 1.2 and probably still win!

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
What a monstrosity. I actually laughed out loud when I saw the exhausts and rear lights. Plus the wheels look too big with the spokes going right to the edge of the rims.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
i think its looks alright, apart from the number plate, but im never bowled over by the small engined newer shape clios - dont hate me, but i like the exhausts!! i would lose the sport badge though, badging a lesser model as a better one is wrong, badging a better model as a lesser one is funny! anyway, all in all, its a smart little car i think.

Oh yeah, lose the steering lock, takes like 5 seconds for a car thief to take it off, so its really just a timewaster for you!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
personally when your 17 etc its hard to find things you can do and afford to do, so lexus lights, exhaust etc are all simple things to have a go at...

however, its ok to have body and sound mods and have a 1.2 because the insurance is far too expensive or you simply cant afford it....

it is what it is.... and thats fine.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Bryan said:
the lower models actually use a combination or valver discs coupled with 5gtt calipers on the front, this is the same throughout the lower spec'd range iirc

yup. i thought they were valver calipers too though.:S

post '03 1.6 16v and dci100's have rear discs off the 172.

Clio 197
I spoke to Renault dealer last week for ask some question about this. They said it the Clio Grande 1.2 8v and no way can get 220bhp in the 1.2 8v.

I don't know why Nitro is making this up!:dapprove:

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
lol i thought i would never get to the end of this thread!!! its like some sorta quest lol

now im eventually here i dont think the car is that bad but lying about the engine is just asking for trouble!!!!! asuming you are lying of course:headno: