ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY CLIO, only 2months into project

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
*sniff sniff sniff*

Cows? farmyards? bulls? s**t? Ahhh, BULLSHIT!
220hp?!! Glue some wings on it and fly my ass to spain for the summer you jet fighter flying son of a gun!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
can we remove this thread now.
its clearly horsesh*t.
i cant be bothered arguing with liers with clios that aint what they say there are.........awaits chop of engine bay.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
mines running 300bhp now. i just slipped a few more turbos in before my dinner.

fengine.gif

what other mods should i do

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
nitro said:
hiya

so any 172/182 driver wanna try and match this, or are you lot just mouth and no balls. thanks for ppl welcome btw

I live near southend mate and have a GDI "tuned" 182 and ill def come PLAY with ya!

hmmm 220bhp tuned f4r engine, running on standard brakes, gmax suspsension, and you did it this way because its cheaper to insure? what have you done, not declared the engine conversion? lol, actually s**t, if you are telling the truth about the engine conversion thats what you've done isnt it!

muz

big fat japanese bus
Am I going mad? I thought it was another name at the top of the thread??

Now its Nitro .. man i must be drinking far too little

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Lol Harry thats actually a pretty good photoshop :p

nitro.. get a life and stop dreaming, I really despise people that are so out of touch with reality.

Remeber a Renault Sport is for life, not just for Christmas tree lights.

Sorry Nitos, humiliated and probably not keen to have the same thing happen again.

Leon Cupra R 225
LMFAO at this arguement Ill post a few pics of my 02 reg 1.2 16v soon and show you what a 1.2 should be modded like. Worst thing u can do is make it appear to be a renaultsport model when it clearly isnt. Mine is lowered 35mm on spax springs with 16" polished lip rims. only other styling changes are a 6x4 magnex backbox which wud be louder than urs "nitro" i can guarantee, and silvervision bulbs & clear side repeaters.

IF ITS NOT A RENAULTSPORT DONT TRY MAKE IT ONE PEOPLE.

:rasp:

renault clio sport
I like the car especially the exhsaust best of luck with it in the future keep us posted on any changes p.s i like d renault sport badge on d back no matter d engine size

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
deano1 said:
I like the car especially the exhsaust best of luck with it in the future keep us posted on any changes p.s i like d renault sport badge on d back no matter d engine size
THE THE THE***

LMFAO!! Sure if he has somehow managed to get 220bhp, but he hasnt been on for a few doys so he's probly skidded off into a ditch as it wont handle and couldnt slow down quick enough!

nitro said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY CLIO
i despise it if i'm being honest, it's obvious that it would fit right in on the beach front at southend with the other monstrosities

2 months is, to me, appears like 2 months of wasted effort, so much more could have been done with the money

as for the exhausts, the clio is round, square shapes really don't suit it IMO

ps. this is me being polite

BMW M3
Well, I am guessing as this guy has not replied in almost a week now, the 182 engine conversion and the 220 brake is complete bull !!!!

Surely, if you had converted your engine from 1.4 to 2.0 and got it to 220 bhp you would brag about about more then a few "different" body mods, never mind leave it out all together.

If you return with a pic of your car and a 2 litre sport engine in it as well as proof of anything near 220 bhp, I'll take it all back and apoligise, but as other people have said, there are some seriously talented people on here that know what can be gained out of the 2 litre clio sport engine and 220 bhp is a serious challange without serious money spent.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nitro said:
hiya

i find it quite funny how you guys can take the mick out off this car in engine mods, yes it has a 1.4 16v body but it has just come out of an engine transfer, me and my uncle just put a tuned 182 sport and it has been tested from xperformance in crays hill at 220 bhp, so any 172/182 drivers thinkin that this is a 1.2 or 1.4 be my guest, ill just laugh as you eat my dirt. and the reason for doing this as cos im 19 cant just buy a 172/182, as insurance. but i got a friend in the insurance game that kindly helped me and said this was the best way, so im aloud to put the sport on the back thank you. i no that ppl dont like the back lights but i find the lexus ones are too common. with the lowering it has already been lowered by 45mm, with gmax suspension kit, and my future plans are to put a bodykit that will fit the exhuasts and colour code the whole car, and the reflectors will be going aswell. the no. plate is my nickname which is nitro through work and my intials. and i havent been stopped for them either.

so any 172/182 driver wanna try and match this, or are you lot just mouth and no balls. thanks for ppl welcome btw

i very much doubt there is a 2.0 in there. for starters what about brakes ??
and also i can almost garuantee you would pay less for insurance on a 182 than u would with that thing. an engine change doubles the price from what the standard one would be (ie. double the 182 insurance cost). plus you have to add the sport badge, the wheels, suspension, lights etc etc. so again remind us how this is the best way ??
plus the fact of the handling with those wheels will be dreadfully affected.
any 182 or 172 would rip it to be honest as it will be totally different set up etc and wont handle like a 172 or 182 plus engine conversions are never as fast as what theyve been conversed into.

oh and btw welcome :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^^ LOL - Sorry but what a joker this guy is! He doesn't have the foggiest idea about tuning a 182 engine let a lone mod his car. What a complete mess! Some people just have seriously bad taste. Its like these people dont think what would look good. Its just a case of logging on to "chavtuning.com" and buying the newest, latest, shittest product, and saying "i must have it" - Then they stick in on, with the rest of the "off the shelf" crap, and admire it, when the next door neighbour and his own mates laugh behind his back! Utter turd - And i'm being nice.

Loudest exhaust? I bet your Chav girls were going weak at the knees just by hearing your exhaust. How sad?

This clio WAS nice, you ruined it.

Tyson.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Tyson-182 said:
^^^ LOL - Sorry but what a joker this guy is! He doesn't have the foggiest idea about tuning a 182 engine let a lone mod his car. What a complete mess! Some people just have seriously bad taste. Its like these people dont think what would look good. Its just a case of logging on to "chavtuning.com" and buying the newest, latest, sh*ttest product, and saying "i must have it" - Then they stick in on, with the rest of the "off the shelf" crap, and admire it, when the next door neighbour and his own mates laugh behind his back! Utter turd - And i'm being nice.

Loudest exhaust? I bet your Chav girls were going weak at the knees just by hearing your exhaust. How sad?

This clio WAS nice, you ruined it.

Tyson.

Well Said!!!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
ajketley said:
Well Said!!!

Thanks mate! Lol, this guy obviously cannot back up his claims of having a 220 bhp 182 engine! I mean, what a joker! I would hate to see the car in 6 months time!

I think we have all had our say, so i think its time to add this thread to the "hall of fame" - for being the most funniest, outrageous, and unrealistic thread EVER!

Tyson.

Well said Tyson, shame you will probably not remeber "2fast4u". Few years ago now, but just as hilarious.

Showing my age now, well forum age anyway

Blaze

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Danlp6 said:
LMAO!! i wouldnt want to trust a pram with those brakes!

1.2 16v (and 1.4 16v& 1.6 16v) use the same brakes that the Williams and Valver use except have rear drums (phase 3 1.6 16v's have rear disks) and same disks as the 5GTT ;)

but yeah the guys obviously bull shitting theres no way theres a 172 lump in there