ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

G_G

'00 Clio RS, '01 V70
couldn't upload them with tinypic, another attempt

Attachments

• _MG_1995.jpg
    _MG_1995.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • 11086136_10153123957322488_912708271_o.jpg
    11086136_10153123957322488_912708271_o.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 80
  clio 172 phs1 turbo
You should get a project thread up bud. Or more pics at least :smile:

Who did the conversation?
Annoyingly I didn't take pictures from the start but let's say I bought from someone who didn't car at all for the poor Clio. The last owner used it to take his dog to the parks and it was full of take away left overs (grim and smelly) iv had to change near enough every aspect of the the car including the window screen with a crack from a pillar to a pillar (don't no how it didn't collapsed driving it home) I'll try and put together a list and pictures tomorrow of everything done. Team dynamics in Colchester done the turbo conversion who was brilliant with everything they done. Like I said I'll put together a build list and power specs asap

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Going wild on the rear now as the spare wheel well has been cut out a big diffuser can now take its place

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
:blush:

I like the badass-ness of it.

Thank you guys, well i know how i am going to mount it however am waiting for my work to place a large order of alloy sheeting so that i can maybe take a couple of sheets for the rear diffuser and also to make a full flat floor.

I am going to Blyton so you can all have a goosey gander then

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
If i had used my brain i'd have got the 16's powdercoated instead of the 15's! I'll get the 16's done at some point for the 'standard' one [emoji1]

SQ5
Is that painted, powder coated or polished?

Hate seeing clean Ph1's, I wish I could have two, well three, actually four.

Mint
Track slag/stripped
Supercharged
Turbo'd

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Everything in the bay powdercoated @DannyR and i sometimes feel the same [emoji23] shame my origional sunflower is just hanging lol. The other one is bren's old one @Dr Jekyll, now has new bilstein b14's on it and new cup wishbones, 20mm front spacers and 13mm rears.