ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
So i am getting another ph1 and stripping it, However i am being a Gentlemen and people the option of buying the shell so it does not got to scrap yard heaven.
i am collecting the car this weekend and plan on stripping asap.
Please PM me if interested.

Unsure on cost at the moment due to not being able to check for rust etr.

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Also got the clio corner weighed on saturday, went for a drive over to richmond with my mates NEO VVL Nissan Almeria GTI and had a wee tinker with the dampers on the gaz coilovers as the rear was really stiff with the PMS Strengthened rear beam.

DSC_0750_zps1hwoi64f.jpg

DSC_0748_zpsxo1has3z.jpg

A rear view for @dmallett

DSC_0755_zpseq0eanji.jpg

DSC_0765_zps3mljlji5.jpg

DSC_0766_zpsbx2sglti.jpg

On Sunday we went to Pickering Modified Car show with the puppy, who fell in love with this stunning V6, however i do think mine looks rather mean from a side shot when compared next to a V6.

DSC_0768_zps1j8vsicc.jpg

DSC_0793_zps4fjdt0su.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Kept munching pistons @Dr Jekyll. Was awesome though. Been going well in the guy that bought it off me. The car i've just put pics up of is my other flower. Its pretty much standard, used to be bren/chi's. Was rough as hell so been making it good again.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'm so torn at the moment whether to sell the flower and get an astra vxr or get a bmw 5 series and try and keep the flower aswell

Ideally I'd like to spend some time and money refreshing it but in reality will I get round to it??
Looking at it now and still love it... but is it time to move on???
I love it, but do need something more family like for real world

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm so torn at the moment whether to sell the flower and get an astra vxr or get a bmw 5 series and try and keep the flower aswell

Ideally I'd like to spend some time and money refreshing it but in reality will I get round to it??
Looking at it now and still love it... but is it time to move on???
I love it, but do need something more family like for real world
Do you want a e39 525i touring??

Renault Clio Sport
My new toy... a 2003 Clio Sport. Just got it today, only have changed wheels and tires (205/50-15)...

Attachments

• Clio Sport 1.jpg
    Clio Sport 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
after a few late ones mine is finally on the road and made it to scottish car show [emoji1]

13d9c61c0a0c9588b12c537f8d1bde63.jpg

72300b8ec9cb876ebcfa78379e9fb34e.jpg

07fada9f9b428849fa07ff1972deec60.jpg

Needed a few spares for all the clios so going to rob this of the bits i need and split it.
7bdf91237e111219fdc426b4de33976d.jpg

And heres a sunflower
d81489dfd138d5f262368a1e2012892e.jpg