ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Getting there

9D11833F-2592-4166-9AC3-FE8E85241918_zpsoth9x3kl.jpg

C1476A4C-70B3-4C97-A903-9B1B08DC238B_zps7xlrrbn8.jpg

I know it's a tracking car so your probably not that bothered but I think the aero catches look untidy on ph1's.
Yeah that's fair enough - I somewhat agree especially as the front end is pretty iconic on clio terms - but yep the trailer is not gonna like the splitter I'm making, and I do kinda like the look of them in general :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Really liking the look of the recessed exhausts. Has anybody further away pics showing the full rear bumper?

Dan, I was impressed when the PMS exhaust was first fitted. Very nice sound and you expect it to be racey loud but it's not until it's in higher revs.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Really liking the look of the recessed exhausts. Has anybody further away pics showing the full rear bumper?

Dan, I was impressed when the PMS exhaust was first fitted. Very nice sound and you expect it to be racey loud but it's not until it's in higher revs.
Ive got a recessed
Want a pic sir?

I dont really want to cut the bumper, if it sits below the bumper is it going to look terrible? i dont want a stealth either, the side exit on it is far to loud for me.

Currently have these 3, the one on the left was bought for the front end to swap on to my turbo, then ill sell it on (as you can see, im mid way through swapping it over) The exclusive was bought to salvage some interior from for the turbo as lots of it is missing, and possibly the exhaust, it will be broken for parts.

20150905_161514_zps3jlwbxhk.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've got spares Dan, but not mint. Saying that you could wash/scrub the grime off and repaint them. I did it on mine when I first got it and they've been fine nearly 2 years later.

How good/bad mark? Don't really want to paint them if I have too