ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ph1 bumper

Clio mk2 ph1 1.6 8v
Hello. Recently i bought clio 1.6 8V rxe and I love it. It shows 150k kms and overall condition is not so bad. I also have some allu rims on it. I was thinking of having it as a project for winter/next year. Im thinking of ph1 172 look. I wonder if I can install bumper from clio 172 ph1 on my clio. If yes mby if you can tell me where can I get such bumper and if there will be some problems with homologation in Europe. Thanks for any info😁

IMG_20231001_212405.jpg

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
To fit the 172 bumper you'll need the front wings as they are flared and wider, which means you pretty much need the skirts too, as they fit on the bottoms of the wings. Not sure if the skirts will fit the same on a 5 door, but they probably do? You need a full ph1 sport kit basically, means it'll need painting to match too.
Plenty of sport conversions been done, be worth having a search around.