ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I think I have 15mm sat in my spares box that I need to fit to my rears, I hope they don't rub!!!

Also +1 on the multiple Ph1's for different purposes, although I would be happy with two:
Daily drive / standard
Stripped out track machine to go hunting R26's and the like.

Mine is neither of these lol.

Ph1 172.
Enjoying being back in a phase 1. It needs 4 wheels refurbished and the bonnet/bumper could do with being repainted, but I am pleased with it overall.
20150612_155834-01_zps0uexuubj.jpg

Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
I've seen that before and the guy had a normal disc and a cup disc on, he also had different length wheel bolts and an abs fault and still didn't twig

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm after an exclusive if any ph1 lovers know of one for sale??

£1500-ish to spend.

At a push I'll have another silver one.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
There was one on ebay recently Dan, although im not sure if its still there.

My doner car to swap engines with was an exclusive that then got broke for parts so thats 171 left at most!

Edit: Me and JD might be thinking of the same one.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
My windscreen is smashed to bits lol. It was but i put my cage/harness's etc in my iceberg one. Started putting interior in this one then bought a standard sunflower [emoji24][emoji23] and yeah paul renault 16's