ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Ph1v6, ph1172,abarth
A few pictures of my ph1
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ph1v6, ph1172,abarth
The spoiler is a v6 trophy spoiler (off the race cars) there was a bloke on eBay making replica trophy spoilers.
Not sure mate the 172 is completely standard as far as I'm aware.
Cheers

172 Ph1
So yesterday I finished fitting the RS2 and my new OE radiator and am pleased to say it fired up and ran ok. Soon to be mapped and tweaked before Bedford on the 27th Feb . [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452518549.642588.jpg

Do like the look of those f1's, might get me a set for the winter instead of the ones you can barely see above.

The only thing that bugs me about the stock ph1 is the height. It's almost like it's a 4x4.

2xPh1, Corsa rally
Ta,think it must be a rare car now and I don't think could ever get rid of it now, that why got another one to use for every day use as love the phase 1 so much. Had a clio 1.8 16v in Williams blue before the 172. Wished still had that too.

Clio 172 ph1
Some ph1 purest may just hate me but my shed was a cheap car bought just for fun, today was its first outing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 111

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Some ph1 purest may just hate me but my shed was a cheap car bought just for fun, today was its first outing.
No hate from me, Ph1's should be used!!! Mine was initially a cheap bit of fun for the track, for 6 months it was completely standard. It's only since September I have done loads to it to get it to a proper track toy.
And is that Combe you were at?

Clio 172 ph1
No hate from me, Ph1's should be used!!! Mine was initially a cheap bit of fun for the track, for 6 months it was completely standard. It's only since September I have done loads to it to get it to a proper track toy.
And is that Combe you were at?
Yea couple of my mates held a track day, open pit lane and only 15 cars there it was perfect for my first day out in it

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Yea couple of my mates held a track day, open pit lane and only 15 cars there it was perfect for my first day out in it
15 cars at Combe sounds brilliant! I've only ever done it on Action Days where they put the entire paddock out in a session so it's carnage!
How much was it for 15 people? As I could be tempted to sort a day out there as I really want to drive it properly without the worry of a horrendous crash as some muppet thinks he is a hero slams into you going through Quary. Which is highly likely on Action Days!

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
2118's work so so well on the Phase 1!

Is that iceberg? I can't really tell!?

I'm still undecided on the 2118s i only put them on while refurbishing the f1s, think they would work better in a lighter coulor to be honest. unfortunately it's just titanium think it's the filter on the last on making it look a bit different .