ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
14585085767_6a21766b25_c.jpg
Been out getting muddy by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

14988090831_13d0e008de_b.png

Coming in by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
@yeeecup I told you I'd look after it.

Got a long way to go before I'm fully happy with it but it keeps a smile on my face. I'm so glad that I got one as I love it.
@Phase1sr I blame you ;)

It looks superb mate, you have done a great job, I know there are a couple of little paint imperfections but you have to look hard to see them. I'm sure you will get those sorted in good time.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
would you by any chance, have the ordernumber for that RS logo? looks superb!!
read the whole tread too about your stunning 172
much respect!

Thank you.

The RS badge is from a Clio 200, it comes with the bracket which needs cutting about to fit the ph1 grill. :)

Rb 182
My current one. Still very much a work on progress but getting there slowly, rear end sits a little high it's on fresh sportlines :\

96E485CA-DD99-4308-8672-451E3885C4F9_zpsl5zokbws.jpg

Snotter's
clio.jpg

Picked this up yesterday, little bit high on the miles at 125k but one owner, Full Harrats Renault history where they have done the belts twice along with dephaser and water pump. Totally standard apart from Spax adjustable coilovers, wheels pretty much unmarked all with Michelin Pilot sports with plenty of tread, the owner even included 2 x thule bike racks.