ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah I sold it to a mate of Dans for £500 in the end. It was iceberg which was pretty rare on the ph1 I think.

@Djw John I know :(. Such a stupid accident too! Was great fun to drive with the billies on.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Sold to Rob? (Mitch1503 or something?)

Yeah there was 90 something Iceberg ph1's. Mines iceberg and its nice to know that there's not many in that colour in ph1 form.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The exact username escapes me but that sounds familiar. Decent chap no f**king about buying it.

Ahh cool it's a lovely colour tbh, your BG 182 was very nice too, used to love that car. Take it you sold that in the end?

2.0 16v Ph1
2zs5mib.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I hope you are fitting a new bulk head trim so its still looks factory?

Or are you going with the removed/somethings missing look?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I knew you wouldn't approve. Unfortunately funds is not on my side at this moment in time. Just had to re-insure it this month and still trying to put money away for house fund.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@adamjarvis172 Welcome mate. I recognise the plate, did you buy it off a member off here?

@Phase1sr Getting belts, dephaser pulley, water pump, new plugs, gearbox refurb, new clutch, oil change, cat fitting kit along with a few small bits, plus Alex's time.

Engine parts are at work being sandblasted then sprayed though, which im sure you'll approve of :smile: