ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

clio.jpg

Picked this up yesterday, little bit high on the miles at 125k but one owner, Full Harrats Renault history where they have done the belts twice along with dephaser and water pump. Totally standard apart from Spax adjustable coilovers, wheels pretty much unmarked all with Michelin Pilot sports with plenty of tread, the owner even included 2 x thule bike racks.

looks decent that! Mines on similar Milage :)

Snotter's
Thanks,it's just a nice genuine car that I got cheap.Battery looks new,discs are all good etc,paint has some light scratches which I will sort.it will be my daily as I have just come out of company cars.very different to driving brand new audis and bmw

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Removed the white Turbines from mine today and replaced them with my Speedlines.

Now
A9603FF9-D5E6-447C-BD2A-1807FB839E21_zpsgxsn7vty.jpg

Before
01AC4417-F3EE-4082-8720-0738CBF7ACD0_zps8hv8wwbc.jpg

Jon

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha cheers do miss it very much :(. I don't have many and most are bad quality phone pics the one above is the best but here's the only other one on my phone worth posting...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414788387.592551.jpg

And how it was the last time I saw it sat at 519 :(.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414788429.334205.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I remember seeing it at Dan's place like that 😧

In the top pic it looks like titanium but in the others it looks like iceberg. I'm presuming it was iceberg and the top pic is over edited?