ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the new inlet manifold by Angelworks and icarus ; any news ?

Well I rather am as I'd like to recover some of the several thousands of pounds I put in to develop this............

RS RIP
... i hope there will still be spare parts for the 172 available from Renault when this manifold comes out :eek: They're supposed to produce parts for 15 years after production of the car has stopped so it may be tight here ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Well I rather am as I'd like to recover some of the several thousands of pounds I put in to develop this............

Hope you get it back pal! :) I sold my parts, and learnt from my mistakes.

Also hope you get this inlet sorted eventually.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol i waited for this for months then gave up and sold the car so i could just buy something faster as i didnt want itbs or chargers im a standard ecu man!

All components, drawings etc. are with Ben at AWT who is producing it. Afraid I have no information on when this will be.

Yes the production prototype I tested on my 172s has been running on a race car in the UAE with success. Hence my wish to see them being produced soon as!

a thirsty one
don't think any prices will be discussed until the first few are made and exact costings etc

matt - get your stuff back off him and try and find someone else? give it naith.

I said it could be no more than £1200 as a complete kit. However all this is up to AWT now as they essentialy own the project.

RS RIP
I said it could be no more than £1200 as a complete kit. However all this is up to AWT now as they essentialy own the project.

:eek: that's right, i remember now (was looooong ago;) )

Yep Alper, i believe this would have supposed to bring it over the 200
Would have loved to do this mod on top of the cams , exhaust manifold etc. ... The price is great for the gains too.
When looking at the inletmanifold as it is now; long and loads of curves, there is good gains to be had with a different manifold i think

its nothing pretty lol... but was effective on matts wagon.

shame that angelworks dont run a sound, in order and concentrated promotion and business setup. he'd stand to make alot of money. hell i could do his promo and make him lots of money...

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
If anyone has spare fireworks they'd go well up Ben's arse to get him moving faster :)

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
shame that angelworks dont run a sound, in order and concentrated promotion and business setup. he'd stand to make alot of money. hell i could do his promo and make him lots of money...

more profitable to just take people's money and do nothing though

Gone overkill on this.
Powerboxes for vauxhalls are 170 quid. Whats the difference apart from the inlet holes+ tb size...
Why not keep it simple and f**k angelworks off.

Ph1
Im meaning the build, quality and design iirc which would probably have been on the same lines as AWT's one off inlet on the 1600 which was posted up on another thread. Dont think you could compare the above link one with the one that is / was going to be built for the Clio.

If it was as simple as knocking up some lengths of tin and flogging it for 100 sheets a time, sure it would have been on ebay years ago