ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the new inlet manifold by Angelworks and icarus ; any news ?

RS RIP
?

Have not taken the effort of ringing Ben yet , maybe someone has heard the latest ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've still only heard chinese wispers about this.

RS RIP
^^ :S

car from thread sold..

China business totally killed..

China IS getting back on it's feet so .... ???

ph2 172
i have gave up on this, started a thread on it and it was locked saying a thread will be put up when its ready.

RS RIP
!

when understanding the "Chinese whispers" here i can see the trouble/delay. A LOT of small Chinese businesses have gone broke/bust with this crisis going on.

ahh well; it seemed to good to be true anyway

I have'nt seen BenR on here in a long time either ; where art thou Ben?!

Lionel Richie
testing is still on going, its not a case of whack it on, rolling road it, put it on sale, that's a bad idea!

matt (aka icarus) is mr anal when it comes to development work, i've seen the prototype/s in testing and some revisions have been made, mainly due to manufacture/turn around times/costings etc etc, testing is still going on, it WILL not go into production until matt is 100% happy with all aspects, power, reliability, costs, manufacture, fit and finish etc etc

Last edited:
  RS RIP
No news = bad news Fred. Matt has finished his part , or so i've heard from reliable source

182 cup
Still no joy Peter??? :(

i spoke to ben tonight and he assured me that it'll be shipped this week.

don't ask why but i've still got faith in Ben being able to supply the goods.

i must admit it's starting to affect me in more ways than i care to mention.

it's odd how something like this can eat away at you and affect other parts of your life.

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
i spoke to ben tonight and he assured me that it'll be shipped this week.

don't ask why but i've still got faith in Ben being able to supply the goods.

i must admit it's starting to affect me in more ways than i care to mention.

it's odd how something like this can eat away at you and affect other parts of your life.

Sorry to hear it's affecting you so much, I'd ask for a tracking number for piece of mind though. Hope things work out for you :)

Well as above I sold my Cup....... but have purchased a cheap Ph1 172 for cable body testing and on going dev, also have access to a Ph2 DBW car to carry on Ph2 DBW aircon testing.

I've spoken to Ben at AWT this evening who assures me the next revision is ready to test and as such I'll be aiming to get the next set of results in this week.

I've currently got a fair few grand sunk into this (there are 5 off custom manifolds and twenty odd trumpets ready and waiting( and as such would like it to be available sooner rather than later!

Cheers
M

RS RIP
^^ ready to test. ok this gives an idea that it will be long before selling point has been reached. But that's okay, at least the thing is still a go ! :)

Afraid I can't make the Mega Meet as we're running the X85 SE at Combe in Britcar!!

If anyone fancies seeing the Clio go up against the Moslers pop to Combe on Sunday!

Cheers
M

Just the two uglys this weekend mate ;-)

VBH is driving it at the 500 - only the premier events for her LOL

AshVicki2.jpg

Cheers
M

Lionel Richie
he hugs me like i'm his long lost child yet only smiles in the presence of "the bird"? does he bat left handed or owt?

i will enjoy polishing her boots with my tongue and doing her belts up! ;)

i hear "The Twig" is lined up for a drive too?

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
Icarus, how the cost of the manifold looking? Am I going to have to re-mortgage to get my hands on one?

i will enjoy polishing her boots with my tongue and doing her belts up! ;)

I admit its rare to find a brid who is into her cars but you must have strange taste in women to want to lick her shoes lol, Unless thats a bad picture?

Still under going development, and you would not believe the amount of development that is going into it! The amount of money that is being spent on making sure that this is absolutely right and the best it can be is amazing!!

RS RIP
This + the supercharger are really interesting

$$$ -wise i think this manifold will be my choice, i think it will be just right with my cams