ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

BBS and Lowws...
5-9.jpg

6-8.jpg

8-7.jpg

9-6.jpg

10-5.jpg

11-4.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

15-2.jpg

16-2.jpg

17.jpg

BlackGold 182
Love it!! Didnt think you would actually turn it in to a full rep but well done looks great!! Needs side skirts now though

BlackGold 182
i think you need to pull the bumper up slightly at the front will, looks like its too much of a gap under the lights

BBS and Lowws...
Just needs skirts and maybe a new skoda splitter!

Yeah I know, gotta fit the skirts soon when the whether isn't too bad..

Looks brilliant mate

Cheers ;)

Love it!! Didnt think you would actually turn it in to a full rep but well done looks great!! Needs side skirts now though

They will be put on soon when the whether gets better.

i think you need to pull the bumper up slightly at the front will, looks like its too much of a gap under the lights

Yeah I see what you mean, might have a look into how I can fix that, I never noticed ;)

Looking good mate, my car looks very sad now she has seen her old face on your car! :'( ;).

Back to standard eh? Really like the kit, the guy was good about the delivery and thanks for packing it all up soo well :p

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
car looks realy nice mate hoping to get mine up to this sort of standard over the next few weeks

BlackGold 182
look good will! glad you've gone for what i wanted you to get!! think your need some big ish spacers though.

did you get them from rimstyle in the end?

BlackGold 182
i posted a link to adam somewhere on here of the studs i bought, you could still use the spacers you have bought with it, just dont bolt them to the hub.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Looks great! Just need to raise the bumper a bit and get some fogs.

Those valves look huge, can you paint them silver or something?

BlackGold 182
Looks awesome will! You make me think twice about selling mine and just saving for a bit longer instead lol

Are the spacers on front or back? Looks like need some at the back and camber ;)

BBS and Lowws...
Looks great! Just need to raise the bumper a bit and get some fogs.

Those valves look huge, can you paint them silver or something?

Yeah I just realised that. Might think about painting them silver or something.

Looks awesome will! You make me think twice about selling mine and just saving for a bit longer instead lol

Are the spacers on front or back? Looks like need some at the back and camber ;)

The spacers are on the front. The wheels now sit perfectly in the arches at the front. Just need to get some 10-15mm spacers for the back and some camber ;)

Looks awesome mate

Cheers mate.