ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

Use rattle cans - costs twenty quid, looks just as good if you do it properly!

5089545667_b61a87d30e.png

Cup Spoiler by j0eyD, on Flickr

Non Sport Megane
Slightly off topic! but i got my PH1 front bumper done for £150 no VAT was cash in hand! and its the worst spray job ever! the bumper wasnt even on the car and as you can see inside the bumper slightly on PH1's you can still see the oringinal colour! and it doesnt even match my bodywork 100% my bodywork looks sort of pearlescent and the bumper just looks flat! i was going to use to sprayshack but didnt because im inpatient and wanted my car looking prefect again, regret that decision now alot!

White mx5 mk1!
Kieran payed 140 I think all in all for his roof and spoiler and the colour match was awesome good little place around the corner from me and him

Renault Clio
great looking car mate...spot on! Where did you get your wheels from man and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?