ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

BBS and Lowws...
1-21.jpg

2-18.jpg

3-19.jpg

4-16.jpg

5-11.jpg

6-10.jpg

8-8.jpg

7-8.jpg

Still needs centre caps, but you get the idea..

BlackGold 182
Love it!! Think you need to go tiny bit lower at front but I no its so hard to drive so low!! And spacers defiantly needed at back, but you defiantly made the right choice!

BBS and Lowws...
Love it!! Think you need to go tiny bit lower at front but I no its so hard to drive so low!! And spacers defiantly needed at back, but you defiantly made the right choice!

Cheers man! Yeah I lowered it a lot lower at the front and that is quite hard to drive at the moment. Might push it down 10-20mm. And yes, should be getting spacers for the rear shortly. Do you reckon 5 or 10mm?

BlackGold 182
Yeaaa it's so difficult to drive when so low!! Measure from bottom of splitter to the floor and see who is lower lol

Well from the picture it looks like 10mm at least but unless you get hubcentrics you obviously can't

BlackGold 182
Haha well from what I can remember off the top of my head I reckon my bumper is about 7cm from floor, it was at least 2cm lower but was impossible to drive! Lol

BBS and Lowws...
Haha well from what I can remember off the top of my head I reckon my bumper is about 7cm from floor, it was at least 2cm lower but was impossible to drive! Lol

Do you know how to hold the bumper up? Is there anything supporting the underside of your bumper? Because I wasn't sure whether to transfer the bits behind from my old 1.2 bumper onto this 172 one or what?

BlackGold 182
Ermm do the have the clips/screws in that are under the bonnet? Should be a couple of plastic dowel type things that you clip in, underneath I think it's only the undertray that the bumper is screwed to but I cant see that pulling it up

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Whats you're steering like past 70mph?

I have 15mm spacers on the front and everyone was almost killed by my car at the rolling road meet ;)

BBS and Lowws...
Whats you're steering like past 70mph?

I have 15mm spacers on the front and everyone was almost killed by my car at the rolling road meet ;)

Yeah it's not great. Haven't really done much motorway driving with them on so have yet to find out. What exactly happens when you are going reasonably fast with them on?

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
i would put the caps on mate, every time i look on here the cars looking nicer each time think im going to have to get my project into gear haha and pull me thumb out me ass

Stick the caps on, yes they arent real BBS wheels but BBS looks nice then 'dare' :). Nice car mate get some 172 skirts and jobs a good-un.

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
he can go lower just needs to remove the suspension and weld some metal bars in go cart style lol na but being serious the cars looking sweet mate lovin the way it sits and the rs body kit looks great

BBS and Lowws...
Cheers for all your comments guys. Haven't really good many mods planned. Just fitted some aero wipers, which do make quite a bit of difference, but other than that not much :/

Ideas would be appreciated :)

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
Upon looking at the first page, I was pretty disgusted with those Wolfraces, I didn't realise there was even another page until I scrolled down, Jumped to the last page and just wow.
Jealousy is an understatement, you've made a proper nice transformation. I hope to get mine half as nice.