ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Just read through this and have to say its looking lovely. Personally I'd keep them wheels, look very nice in white. In your pics with your lights on, are they the bulbs you bought from eBay? They look like the colour I've been after for ages.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Just read through this and have to say its looking lovely. Personally I'd keep them wheels, look very nice in white. In your pics with your lights on, are they the bulbs you bought from eBay? They look like the colour I've been after for ages.

No the wheels look rubbish on his car! Defiantly needs to get them off and sell them to me :)

RS172 Flamer
IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

1-13.jpg

Hi mate, the car is looking very well. I was just woundering, did you just spray these with a rattle can?

BBS and Lowws...
Did you get the plate from Fancyplates? Hoping to order one for mine soon :) looks really good!

Yeah got it from fancy plates using this guide: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?393818-3-4-Plate-Guide

They do make the front end look a lot better tho ;)

Hi mate, the car is looking very well. I was just wondering, did you just spray these with a rattle can?

Yes. I bought a Pearl black spray can (676) off the internet so it was the same colour as my car and then just sprayed them.

BBS and Lowws...
Update:

Recieved my sport front bumper, arches and side skirts today and all look really nice. Hopefully will be fitting some of it today. Lets see how it goes ;)

172 Cup
Ha Me and you seem to be doing the same things at the same time lol, Ive just got mine made into a rep last week!

BBS and Lowws...
Ha Me and you seem to be doing the same things at the same time lol, Ive just got mine made into a rep last week!

Haha, should both look good ;)

This gonna be an epic rep ESP when you get new wheels :p

Hopefully, should be getting the wheels in a few weeks. I need to sell the white ones before I can buy the new ones. So gunna be running round on those awful alloys I started off with for a bit..

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Haha, should both look good ;)

Hopefully, should be getting the wheels in a few weeks. I need to sell the white ones before I can buy the new ones. So gunna be running round on those awful alloys I started off with for a bit..

I can't afford them anymore!

BlackGold 182
Either of you fancy going to graffiti tunnel one night next week? Will you can show off your new sport bumpers etc!

BlackGold 182
What day would be best for you? I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday? Could meet service station and convoy there and all follow you Adam :p

BlackGold 182
Suree what time you want to go? Cos will need it to be late enough that we don't hit any rush hour traffic

BlackGold 182
its underneath waterloo train station, i hate driving in london though lol ermmm i think bluewater is sorta on the way for you if your going up m25 then along a2?

BBS and Lowws...
Having some slight visual problems with the sport kit. As the arches stick out soo much at the front the wheels are almost hidden in the front arches. I'm gunna definitely be needing 25mm spacers for the front. I wish we could delay the meet like a week because my car is not gunna be finished ;(...

BlackGold 182
Well how about leaving it a little while till it gets nicer as by the time we get to London in this weather the cars will be filthy lol