ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

BBS and Lowws...
Only a little update.
Raised up the front about 10mm due to heavy rubbing on the 16s. Dont know if anyone had any better ideas?

Anyway, pictures follow ;)

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

More pictures will be uploaded on the weekend ;)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Just stumbled across this after seeing one of your posts, its looking good mate, similar mods to me :)

Just read your thread from start mate, nice upgrades and progress, shame the exhaust doesn't sit snug but its much better than it was before.

BBS and Lowws...
Not really an update but just a few pics of the car, shame they were taken on my phone ;)

Anyway, and mods you can think of that I can do, just say, I'm a bit stuck at the moment.

1-12.jpg

2-11.jpg

3-11.jpg

4-10.jpg

5-6.jpg

Comments welcome..

2014 Clio 200t edc
We're the ones above the thing being measured? Could you tell they were on? I want to get some. ;)

BBS and Lowws...
Oh, the ones above are 5mm spacers. They didn't push them out wide enough, thats why im getting 25/20mm spacers.

I've got them 5mm spacers for sale if your interested?

mk2 ph2
lovely buddy not tacky very clean. and what coilovers are you on and how much were they?
and other things i would do is get a cup spoiler or v6 (they are mint!)

BBS and Lowws...
Haven't really posted in a while so thought I would keep you all updated. Hit a fox on the motorway the other week and completely trashed the underside of my front bumper so I thinking of going down the rep rs route. Possibly getting a new bumper by the end of this week. Thinking about getting some new wheels soon so saving up my money. Anyway, colour coding everything back to black because got bored of the white badges etc. Oh and I raised up the exhaust because it was hanging way too low, and now it sits just right. Tell me what you think?

I think it looks a lot better all black, just the wheels white. Anyway here are a few pictures below of how the car stands at the moment, reason I want new wheels is because these are 16's and I cant have the car any lower without scrubbing etc. Probably going to get some deep dish with stretched tyres and ride it very low ;)

If anyone has any ideas let me know. Cheers.

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

1-13.jpg

2-12.jpg

3-12.jpg

4-11.jpg

5-7.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-5.jpg

8-5.jpg

9-4.jpg

10-4.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

Clio 1.4 dynamic
Very nice Clio mate just read thewhole thread and i love what u have done with it just to give u some ideas maybe, Clio sport interior (seats n door cards ), wind deflectors, Megan splitter, skoda splitter and maybe a cup spoiler, but the car does look megga mate well done :rasp:

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Wait a minute... You cut the hanger to raise the exhaust?
That's... Not the best way, I suppose if your bumper already had the cut you had no choice.

Next time just slacken the clamp that joins the pipes together near the backbox and twist it, which raises it up, take a look at my thread, we have the same exhaust I think.

BBS and Lowws...
I cut the long piece of the exhaust bracket and welded the two pieces back together so I can't hang as low. Its extremely strong, no worries.
Not sure about a price for the alloys. Probably thinking around £300 because they have 4 new tyres on them.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I cut the long piece of the exhaust bracket and welded the two pieces back together so I can't hang as low. Its extremely strong, no worries.
Not sure about a price for the alloys. Probably thinking around £300 because they have 4 new tyres on them.

What tyres are they? Mid range?