ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SEAN 16V IS REPPING CS

Did anyone who's slated him on here actually have the balls to do it to his face at FCS??

Probably not...
Isn't the freedom of speech and expression on the internet one of its main attractions? If we got a random jab to the jaw everytime we typed something negative we probably wouldn't be here.

I don't think people are necessarily keyboard warriors, they are just more honest in their opinions.

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Opinions fair enough. Being a idiot about it as if its some sort of vendetta is not on in my books. You dont know how the person who this is aimed at is taking it do you.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Right lets not confuse stick for a joke.

1. I'm sure he did it for a laugh anyway.
2. We have been over the permission thing and i've made myself clear on what is allowed and what isn't. Sean eventually asked permission and i granted it.

And Mr CoRPSe, i would have. As it happens it looked ok in the flesh. (despite my sad face)

Yeah i think it looks better in the flesh aswel.. so sean spoke to you about having permission now then

Fabia VRS
I dont see the difference between having that and a cs sticker on the windows etc..?

Or is that just me?

Planning a stunstrip next?

4694039118_0a3b34fa29_b.jpg

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Well maybe you could trade in one of your books for one about having a sense of humour :dapprove:

I really can take a joke and have a sense of humour, but in some cases i dont think this is a joke with some of the comments that have been posted.

Just my opinion though

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i just looked squeak, and tbh i dont think what has been said is really that bad!

few people spouting their opinions and one or two hurtful comments, but thats whats going to happen when you post pictures of mods that are a bit "out there"

plus this cliche of cliosport hating everything but turinis and cup spoilers is guff, theres a massive variety of beautiful examples of how clios can be modded.

Renault Clio
when i went fcs NO one had the balls 2 come up too me and say that looks s**t i like it so i dont care what people think :approve:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
^ probably not theres always an influx of keyboard warriors on forums. :dapprove:

I think its different so fair play to the guy from steering away from cup splitters, yozza exhaust systems and turinis.

The copyright thing is all probably a harmless mistake. It probably didnt even cross his mind.

Hey leave the yozza's out of this as they are awesome and always will be :) cup splitters and turinis I agree with you on them.