ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SEAN 16V IS REPPING CS

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306948884.368947.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1306948942.822096.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1306949062.172326.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1306949128.998625.jpg

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Not gonna lie I thought it was this kind of pattern at first; istockphoto_9397585-gold-lock-and-steal-chain.jpg

But yeah, it's different.

Ph1 172
I like the fuel cap the wing looks a little too much in those pictures, do you have any side on pics

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
that looks really nice mate, and you can tell you have spent you're time doing it :)
I shall see next sunday at FCS :D

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Do not like. Maybe I'm missing something, but it's not a Sport?

And, err, well done for "repping." Blud.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not gonna lie, it's probably the worse thing i've ever seen on a car.

People still seem to fire tat on their car for no reason other than they're bored and want a cheap modification.

Less is more has never been so apt.

Turbos.
I actually think it looks OK, but would work as a look much better on a nicely done 1*2 rather than a 1.2 with painted drums and dice for valve covers...

At the end of the day it is vinyl, the lad can always take it off.