ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Driver Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Think you missed my point, i'm not arguing him running the several bikers over. I'm on about the first biker.

Really? Imagine being surrounded by bikers then one of them brake testing you? What do you think will happen? Then think what the bikers that are surrounding you do?

If you really believe that you would step out of the car and exchange insurance details then go ahead and think like that but any realist would be thinking for themselves and their family.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at some people in this thread. They're hardly Hells Angels packing guns and machetes under the leathers and body armour...

If someone pranged a car at CSS (with 50+clio's kicking around) and fucked off 'in fear' of theirs and their families lives taking out a few cars and people on foot in the mean time then it'd be different...

The bikers were clearly in the wrong for driving all round him like they did (must've been a b**ch keping view on them all). But to do one like he did seems daft to me.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Lets try and set the probable scene inside that rr. Kid in back of car frightened and crying his eyes out, hysterical wife in passenger seat terrified for the life of her child. I'd say the driver was under immense pressure and instinct took over.

FLOL @ Chippen & anyone else saying they would of done anything different to the rr driver.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
TBH, I can't see one car wanting to upset loads of bikers (hundreds infact) with his family in the car. If anything, it would have been the opposite.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Oh yea, if i thought my family was at risk i'd do anything to protect them. But to me it looks like he put them in danger by ramming the guy. Anyway, Family Guy is on soon. Peace lol.

I dont think he "rammed" the first guy, I think he simply didnt manage to stop in time when the first guy road like a dick right in front of him, probably because he was distracted by a combination of:
the bikers on all sides of him
his wife freaking out that all these bikers were swarming round them
his kid probably screaming at him

In the midst of all that he was unable to react quick enough to someone else being a dick.

That is NOT his fault, its the bikers fault for pulling in front of him and then suddenly stopping without enough warning for the guy to stop.

Last edited:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Chocolate chip knows.

I would imagine he is looking back at it and thinking the only thing he did wrong was not run more over.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
9E52064F-539F-4210-87C6-C309E5DE7B31-1029-0000002BE3C5A881_zps76bd723b.jpg

Lol I have one of the bikers on instagram :|

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Amazing. The guy who brake checks, guy who gets knocked down, guy who gets run the f**k over gets arrested. Deserved.

Genuinely surprised they got the right person, in this country they probably would have arrested the 5 year old for something instead.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That biker that punched the back window is a huge c**t too, the baby was sat on that side so would have been showered in glass if it actually smashed.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah you really do have to be scum to start trying to shower a toddler in glass just cause you dont like its dad's driving!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
"He just ran into my son," she said. "Where's the justice for my son? He's never going to walk again."

That's called natural selection luv.

It's what happens when you start on a Range Rover carrying a frightened family,
with nothing more than a motorbike and a foul attitude towards other road users.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Anyone in that situation would do the same thing. If they wouldn't and have a family and kids they want putting down!

Turns out the original uploaded of the video was filming prior to this event (1 hours worth) of footage was uploaded to YouTube along with the video of the attack but was soon deleted and the range rover video left of to frame the poor guy.

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/10/the-footage-that-nyc-bikers-didn-want.html?m=1

The videos however... Someone downloaded them and re uploaded them elsewhere. I've not had chance to watch to footage but its there for the world to see.