ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
HAAAI!

c123841c-5b30-2e43.jpg

No joke about 8 of those were knife kills. Got back outside as we were defending and came up behind the poor sods.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Its Rush mate.

Thanks Darren. I was playing alone though so god knows who those 3 in my squad were.

Wish I could play today though, gonna be chock full of noobs!

I'm away until bloody Tuesday!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol, i only just read it back. Im in work so would have looked a right idiot if i started typing that in when i got home. I need to pay more attention. Oh and Ak you:clown:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Never played battlefield before.

Been having a play for the last hour or so. Don't think I really get it tbh. As in, i don't know really what I am doing! LOL

Enjoyed it though, but pretty intense.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Wait until there's 2 jets, 2 choppers, 4 Tanks and f**k knows how many other vehicles bombing around!

Rush and Conquest are the 2 main game types along with DM on this.

Rush you just attack or defend the A and B points, if they get destroyed you move to the next set. The attacking team has 100 deaths as a team to destroy each set.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Like Team demolition iirc but everytime the attacking team destroys 2 points the map extends and another 2 are revealed...

AK

M240i
LOL, it has just been given the Turner seal of approval.

I'm leaving work an hour early :rasp:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Rush is where it is at TBH.

I am stuck in work till 9.30 tonight, so f**king annoyed, I want to go and play on this.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
plus, is damage of buildings and structures not in battlefield 3?

Xbox pretty disappointing IMO. Can't keep up with the scenery and things just seem to pop up from nowhere!

Bus w**ker
Hate it. Gonna give it a team game later with the dirty Scot and another lucky two...but think I'll be cancelling my pre-order.

Fiesta ST-2
Won't work for me. Select multiplayer screen fades and it does nothing, press start to access friend list same thing again. Anyone else get this?