ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol. I hope bf3 is better than the last one. Just couldnt get in to it. Maybe ive been playing cod to much

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah 4.

Recon can put a little Becon down that allows you to spawn from too.

Yeah war tapes is there no use for it on the beta though, too many sound bugs.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Yes mate. Even though Fifa 12 will be here.

Clart-heart, it's apparently up on PSN now.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
You Sir, have just won. Big.

Bloody hard trying to find time to play games with 2 kids, innit?

Sure is pal, good job my missus works nights 3 times a week or i'd never get chance. Nearly finished Entourage though, so the new releases should keep me occupied on those ronery nights....

Kawasaki ER6N
Thats a big plus being able to go prone makes it so much more realistic. Sniping is actually fun now being able to hide away etc rather than perching somewhere kneeling down.

Homo spec mazda
Aight, That match i pwnd, some epic glitchs going round though, and I cant seem to play well in the underground.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
TBF it must be BRUTAL trying to spot folk lying down on massive maps.

You think the maps on this are massive? Have you seen the game Arma 2? I mean, f*ck me. It's actually a country of open world.

Incredible. No wonder there's about 1500 live players on it. Imagine that with 24 on each team.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK

M240i
Confirmed.
christ_on_a_bike.jpg