ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Mmm not convinced doesn't seem to flow like cod, and I'm not really sure what's going on yet. Graphically it's a step back too, but I can see the potential when u add vehicles into the mix.

Bus w**ker
I would say so.
I'd agree, looks like a f**king cartoon. Really not impressed, but this could be due to me waiting for this game for god only knows how many years and wanting it to be everything BF2 was and nothing BF:BC 1/2 was. Sadly it's totally the opposite. :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm Lv10 after playing it all afternoon :eek:

It's going to be incredible with jets, tanks and other huge destructible maps!

Epic.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I take it the stats get reset when they full game comes out yeah?

Been beasting with the 870 (iirc?) shotgun. Although I can't work out how to spawn on someone yet so it's a tad annoying having to run for a couple of minutes to get back in the game! Lol

Mountune Tractor
Mmm not convinced doesn't seem to flow like cod, and I'm not really sure what's going on yet. Graphically it's a step back too, but I can see the potential when u add vehicles into the mix.

Cannot be serious about the graphics?
If you are a COD fanboy like me it will definitely take some getting used to, I think if you stick with it you will enjoy it more. With COD I just run around like a complete looney spraying bullets, with BF I try and act as if I was really in the battle.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think the graphics are brilliant, same with the detail.

Can't see how people can say they're s**t?

Frosted glasses?

Mountune Tractor
I take it the stats get reset when they full game comes out yeah?

Been beasting with the 870 (iirc?) shotgun. Although I can't work out how to spawn on someone yet so it's a tad annoying having to run for a couple of minutes to get back in the game! Lol

When you die a list of the squad shows up on the screen and you can view where they are on the map, just select where you want to be dropped and enter the battle.

Bus w**ker
Are you really cancelling after 24 hours of beta testing? It's not that bad! lol

Already have. It's nothing to do with it being Beta, it's the gameplay itself. It may as well be called Battlefield: Bad Company 3 but without the s**t singleplayer and bad voice acting (it's a long title).

I haven't enjoyed any of the games I've played since getting the beta and that's because it plays NOTHING like Battlefield 2 and totally like the w**k Bad Company series. That's enough for me to keep my cash in my pocket.

fuckin virginmedia throttling

going at a ridiculously slow 400kb/s because I downloaded over 1.5gb in "peak time". only an hour to go, woulda been done by now if they'd kept me at the proper speed :rolleyes:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
how big is the beta download as i have just downloaded 20% in about a minute

Ph2 172 Flamer
After 3 hours of downloading on the xbox (wtf?!?) I finally got to play. Managed 2 and a half games before the servers went tits up, and now cant get a connection.

Apart from that it's great, loving it! Bring on the 28th for the full game! :clap: