ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N80

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
new customer contract, with orange!

they are offering 1000 free txts for life on various deals on top of the 500 included! plus either 50% free calls or texts (on the base amounts not the extra 1000)

www.orange.co.uk

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Adams_16v said:
new customer contract, with orange!

they are offering 1000 free txts for life on various deals on top of the 500 included! plus either 50% free calls or texts (on the base amounts not the extra 1000)

www.orange.co.uk

18 month contract though.

Have to admit I was slightly tempted by it when I was signing up.

BMW M135i
Ahh I see, 18 month contract though :dapprove:.
Will have to stick with 200mins/500texts then I guess.

Yeh is tempting but I don't want an 18 month contract.

Golf GTI 1.8T
That wouldnt work out any cheaper for me.

I'm on 300 mins 500 txt on 12 month contract.

I only send about 450 txts a month so if I went on that I'd be saving a 5er a month but then spending £30 for another 6 months and still have the same phone. Sounds like a con to me!

Im going to try and get the 750/750 deal that Sneeks got, but blag them into a 12month contract! Last few bills have been big uns lol so that should go in my favour!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I dont mind an 18 month contract with that amount of txts and calls. Phone should be good for a while too hopefully seen as its just out!

they did similar 12 month ones, just less texts

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
i need at least 750mins, most of these companies cant help. thats why im with three and their cheap

Golf GTI 1.8T
sneeks said:
I thought you'd all realised that already :D You like the N80 then M1tch?

yeah I'm quite liking it now I'm used to using it. only thing I dont like is that cheap macro lens slider can see that being broken in my pocket soon, and the screen aint that good in the light.

ST
Revels106 said:
Im going to try and get the 750/750 deal that Sneeks got, but blag them into a 12month contract! Last few bills have been big uns lol so that should go in my favour!

Its more expensive calling from Continent to the UK thats why....;)

SLK 350
^Thanks for that.

Anybody heard anymore news on when fking O2 are getting the N80? Is it still due June 6th?

Ruddy annoying as O2 are normally pretty quick with releasing new phones as they don't screw around with the OS like voda/Orange.

Citroen DS3 DSport
June 5th was the date they are continuing to quote me and I'd also heard that the delay is due to them stocking the black handset rather than the silver, not sure how true this is.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
all the networks iv asked are doing silver only. i do like black, but the silver is a nice dark brushed metal and looks really nice!

SLK 350
Still b*****d 2 weeks to wait then, really feel like taking advantage of their delay and threatening to leave, might see what they'll offer me if i b**ch about the delay.

Citroen DS3 DSport
In a bid to upset me o2 have posted a pic of the N73 in the 'Coming Soon' section. Ideally that would be my first choice as it's an improvement in every way from the previews I've read, although I'm not waiting till August.

i thought the same thing sneeks , i would rather get the k800i if i was willing to wait for it over the n73 though.

Golf GTI 1.8T
ozzyo99 said:
Still b*****d 2 weeks to wait then, really feel like taking advantage of their delay and threatening to leave, might see what they'll offer me if i b*tch about the delay.

do it!! I tried with orange for an upgrade but in the end had to open a new contract with them.

172beast

Ordered my N80 with Orange Wednesday night, its turned up this morning, so shall be having a play with it when I finish work!

SLK 350
SPoke to O2 today, they're not getting the N80 until June 5th, but other news is that the N91 has now been pushed back until July due to "testing". However the N91 has ben on the website for like 2 weeks now.

Pile of s**t if you ask me!

Citroen DS3 DSport
o2 told me that they'd received the first batch of N91 phones which had been dispatched to customers, I can only assume they have found issues with these and have now delayed dispatch on the second batch due to this.

BMW X5
ozzyo99 said:
SPoke to O2 today, they're not getting the N80 until June 5th, but other news is that the N91 has now been pushed back until July due to "testing". However the N91 has ben on the website for like 2 weeks now.

Pile of sh*t if you ask me!

Thats rubbish as I recieved mine on monday.

Well annoyed though. Was in bar the other night and was just standing on the dance floor. Some ugly girl came up and stood near me and all of a sudden i felt my phone coming out of my pocket. Was sober so felt it immediatly.

Turned round and confronted her about it and she jus said she hadnt got it. I knew that was rubbish as noone else was around.

All my mates surrounded her and her mate and she jus dropped it and stamped on it! WTF!!!

So now got my 5 day old n80 with all scratches on it!

Good one!

SLK 350
And thats delivered directly from O2? find that odd given i've called them twice a week most weeks to check on updates.

BMW X5
Well...this was one instance where i wish i hasnt been brought up to not hit women!

O well. Im jus annoyed cause my phone is now damaged. Wonder if i could send it back to the cpw and say that i dont want to continue the contract, as you are allowed to do with new contracts (i.e. the 14 day money back guaruntee)!

BMW X5
ozzyo99 said:
And thats delivered directly from O2? find that odd given i've called them twice a week most weeks to check on updates.

Hi there mate.

Yes, direct from o2 CarPhoneWarehouse (which may be a differnent company though) It was done through an upgrade if that makes a difference also.

SLK 350
No mate CPW/Link/Phone4u/e2save/etc are a seperate entity from the vendor. O2 still afaik haven't had any dleivery what so ever.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
you can get N80 from other companies on O2, as they provide the phone. O2 direct do the best deals and it isnt available till June 5th.

I want the black one, dunno what to do as O2 arent offering it!