ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Done well to get that at this stage mate, usually full up by now.

Considering the ACO made the site even smaller this year IIRC

As I say bud, my brother in law is sorting it, I have complete faith in this not being a balls up.

LOL. Sleep in a ditch if I have to.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah!

Looks a decent site that Maison Blanche, nice and close to the circuit where the big ferris wheel is (if you've seen pics of it).

Yeah, I'm not sure on the sites as I've never camped before there. But hopefully there will be a fair few CSers there to get wobbly with.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
You can always walk over and meet up with us. We usually meet up with the Failsport lot too on the 'Mad Friday'.

Sounds good mate.
We are going up on the bikes on Thursday by the looks, the four wheeled boys are heading up Wednesday.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
This came on an email from 1st Tickets the other week for anyone looking for info:

Our preparations for next year’s race are well underway and we have requested a good allocation from the circuit for all campsites. There are significant changes to Maison Blanche, which have an impact on the amount of camping spaces available. However, the circuit have also introduced a new campsite (Epinettes) which increases the total number of camping spaces available.

The Porsche Experience Centre building work is well underway and is due to open in June 2015. It is on the site of the Maison Blanche paddock and pit boxes used for driving experience and track days. The development involves a three storey building and changes to the layout of the 2.9km Maison Blanche track, covering an area of over 3,000m2.

The ACO have formally informed us that the changes to the track layout will have an impact to camping on Maison Blanche and that they are “...obliged to initially cancel about 300 pitches until we know if we are able to use some of the rehabilitated areas. Unfortunately we won’t be able to switch your lost pitches to high level campsites such as Houx, Tertre Rouge”. This represents about a 30-35% reduction of Maison Blanche. As a consequence, we expect our allocation to be reduced by a similar proportion and may not be able to meet all of our provisional bookings. Once we receive confirmation of our ticket allocation we will then know the full extent of the impact.

On a positive note, a new campsite called Epinettes, will be available in 2015. This campsite is opposite the Houx Campsite and accessed via Chemin aux Boeufs. It adds a further 1500 camping spaces to the circuit, amply covering the reduction of spaces on Maison Blanche.

We are due to receive confirmation of our ticket allocation before the end of November 2015 and tickets will go on general sale at the beginning of December 2015. However, there is still time to pre-register with us by completing our online enquiry form (
click/tap here).Once our allocation is confirmed, we will offer all customers that have pre-registered the opportunity to book your groups camping, parking and grandstand tickets before we open for online bookings.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
With all the stops I'm going to need to take to rest my poor cheeks whilst avoiding motorways I reckon it'll take 8 for us lol.