ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Might as well get this started.

I for one was pretty happy in Houx but would be happy to upgrade.

I'm in and have already secured transport for next year.

1. Gaz
2. Danny

#YUNTAG

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
You were in Houx Annex, & like the north, there is no electric or hot water lol.

Normal Houx is a lot better. 2 fridges is the way forwards.

We're putting our deposits down tomorrow.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Oh. Failsport 5th year anniversary (small milestone...).

How many days.......?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
The price difference between houx and the annexe is minimal.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I had an unmarked pitch. Plenty of room for everyone to get into the same area. Also power is easily done too. I had long enough extension and cables for it.

Id be up for this, was a good holiday this year.

Cannot wait to go next year.

I've emailed a couple of companies to try and get on Houx / Houx Annexe and keep checking for tickets! I know I'm early but don't want to miss out

Inferno 225 cup
Should do but I get the feeling 'something will come up' with you lol.
We booking it now?

Yeah can try, I'm little short on my own money at the min as with my work I get ssp, so at the min all my money is for house/bills etc.

Back next week so should be able to book/pay then ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm out. As good as it's been it's time for a little break.

Few Failsport people bailed as well. Just me/Tom/Dom/Ollie/Ross/Ben/Saner going i think.

Im going back as im still p1ssed off that i didnt watch much racing this year, no Arnage, etc.

2016 it'll either be the Classic or Spa 24hrs i think. Maybe the 'Ring 24hrs. But that'll be myself as no one else will go lol.