ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Few Failsport people bailed as well. Just me/Tom/Dom/Ollie/Ross/Ben/Saner going i think.

Im going back as im still p1ssed off that i didnt watch much racing this year, no Arnage, etc.

2016 it'll either be the Classic or Spa 24hrs i think. Maybe the 'Ring 24hrs. But that'll be myself as no one else will go lol.
DOM'S A MASSIVE CAAAHNT!!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
We are definitely going!

Fairly large group of us which will be good. Myself and one other are going up on our bikes, the others in cars/motorhomes etc.

Anyone know the crack with bikes and camping? May just chain them up to the motorhome, can't seem to find much on the web ref biking it.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, it's really only little pit bikes / scooters that go missing. If there's a big group of you though it'll be fine, a few chain locks round something solid will be fine.

Thanks buddy.

I'll get some dirty great chains etc & maybe even surround them with cars.