ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2014 Clio 200t edc
The O2 shop in Stafford has stripped the iPhone display from 4/5 phones to 3. Could be a sign??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I seen boxes being delivered to my local vodafone store. Surely it's going to be released in the next few days.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Its not even been announced yet so I doubt it will be out in the next few days tbh

5b7da4e7-7074-bd80.jpg

Inferno 182 CUP
Win.

Three have cancelled my contract today due to a terrible coverage issue in my area so i am not contractless ready for iPhone 5 ;)

Hope they announce it soon so i know whether or not to wait for it!

Also assuming that Oct 21 is the day!

Do you reckon we will be able to pre order so that i can open my new contract on the exact day of release?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Win.

Three have cancelled my contract today due to a terrible coverage issue in my area so i am not contractless ready for iPhone 5 ;)

Hope they announce it soon so i know whether or not to wait for it!

Also assuming that Oct 21 is the day!

Do you reckon we will be able to pre order so that i can open my new contract on the exact day of release?

Yeah but only if you order 18

Pallet batches only. 400 units.

O2 just called to try and make me upgrade/change tariff. Told him I'm waiting for the 5 and I'll be buying it direct from Apple.

'The 5 is a very long way off. The next iPhone will be a 4GS and out in March'

I didn't realise Danny worked in a call centre.

Inferno 182 CUP
iRevels = iDick lol

I even thought about getting the HTC Sensation and trying android for a year!

I wont be getting it direct from apple though - contract from a network provider somewhere

AK

M240i
O2 just called to try and make me upgrade/change tariff. Told him I'm waiting for the 5 and I'll be buying it direct from Apple.

'The 5 is a very long way off. The next iPhone will be a 4GS and out in March'

I didn't realise Danny worked in a call centre.

Ha!

March, sounds plausible, right?

Megane 225 F1
So I don't have to read through 28 pages of "rumour" and bull s**t, when is the "5" or the new phone coming?

Mountune Tractor
I'm very close to just buying the 4, can't be arsed to wait much longer. My contract finished in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.