ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK

M240i
WTF why does it not appear on my Settings menu like that? It's hidden within Network. :S

Pauper ;).

d4b7802a-7cbb-b382.jpg

Bus w**ker
FLOL at you all jumping on the bandwagon. How dare someone not buy an iPhone!! Don't tell me: I'm poor, right?

Sym0n - Firstly, Tom asked for ONE thing, I stated one thing. That is important to me as I am on the road a lot with my laptop.

Rory - I wasn't aware that it was free on 3 network. Then again I wouldn't touch that network because its terrible in my area, I'll stick to O2.
You're poor.

Anyway, you insinuated that tethering was only available for free with wired or wireless connection on an Android phone. I corrected you. And as everyone else has also pointed out, it's included on O2 as part of your data package.

So, back to the original question.

Forward how? name me one thing android does better than iOS and justify it.

Go.

AK

M240i
Portrait lock or whatever the official name is.

Stops the iPhone screen rotating automatically if i turn it on its side.

This isn't about that. This is about the iPhone 5.

As usual, the Android inferiority complex kicked in and they have to jump up and down about it. Newsflash, nobody cares.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
It's the same as the laptop/Macbook debate.

As good as laptops are at doing the same thing as a Macbook, they're half the price. However they're just so much nicer to use, just like iPhones compared to anything else.

I don't think I'd ever buy any phone except an iPhone now.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Not really. A macbook will outlast a windows machine and remain usable for ages.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Not really. A macbook will outlast a windows machine and remain usable for ages.

+ it'll retain resale value.

My ancient powerbook still commands a decent second hand value considering its age.

The other thing people forget is the residuals, which for technology like phones and laptops is generally non existent. You can still get good money for apple products that are several years old. Can't say that about Blackberry/HTC/Samsung etc.

You may pay more but you also recover more when it's time to upgrade so to me the price argument doesn't carry the weight that the anti apple crew make out.

AK

M240i
Somebody posted this on macrumors and everyone started wanking over it saying aww great thanks, wow etc. I can't see the big deal about it, lol.

d4b7802a-c734-cd8f.jpg

Megane GT
I want a 32gb white one :) although tbh everything on that page was pretty obvious, you couldve already safely assumed the sizes and colours thatd be available

dk

911 GTS Cab
There better be a 64gb option this time or I'll be pissed, 32gb just doesn't cut it for a third model in a row.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
There better be a 64gb option this time or I'll be pissed, 32gb just doesn't cut it for a third model in a row.

oh shuttup lol! use cloud and don't store all music and films on the phone

Bus w**ker
I'd be surprised if there wasn't a 64Gb version for the iP5. I ended up with a 16Gb iP4, as I would have had to wait months for the 32Gb to be restocked when I bought mine, and at first I thought it was way too small and I was running with about 1Gb spare. Over time though I've got rid of more and more stuff off it, apps that I never use or music I hate now, and also started emptying the camera roll once I've backed it up on my PC.

Don't get me wrong I'll still go for the model with the largest capacity on my next upgrade, but I highly doubt I'll actually need it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.