ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Monaro VXR
Can't see an iPhone Nano coming.

There is a good chance however that an 8GB iPhone4 will come along to cater for the low end. With the iPhone 5 then picking up the higher end.

As much as people still buy 3GS', people do like to think they're buying the latest phone.

'Oh I don't want that, it's a year old' then they buy something that's brand new but 10x worse.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a 4S which is just a very slightly reworked 4 and released as brand new. Then a 5 with the iPad2 processor, better camera etc etc.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
As much as people still buy 3GS', people do like to think they're buying the latest phone.

'Oh I don't want that, it's a year old' then they buy something that's brand new but 10x worse.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a 4S which is just a very slightly reworked 4 and released as brand new. Then a 5 with the iPad2 processor, better camera etc etc.

Half of me would prefer a '4s' is released, which is hardly different and unworthy of an upgrade.

The other half wants a new toy :eek:

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
NEW TOY! :clap:

Rude-Boy Prostate Anal Vibrator.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Good shouts Revels. I certainly wouldn't mind that at all. I actually feel the 4 will stand the test of time better than the 3/3gs.

chumpmobile
ive still got a 3gs :D

i hate the feel of the square 4g

feels like a brick, i know that may be a bit cliche but the squareness does nothing for me!

320d M Sport
I'm with Gally, I think it's not aged at all and does stand the test of time. Easy another year in it..... If they wanted to...

Polo GTi
I prefer the feel of the 3G to the 4. Other than that the 4 is superior in every way, I just wish they didn't have French build quality.

The 4 just doesnt work aswell as the 3gs though, IMO of course.

I disagree TBH. I had to get my 3GS replaced 5 times due to various faults. I haven't had to replace my 4 at all.

The processor alone is more than enough reason to change from a 3GS, let alone the camera, screen etc.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I love my 4... first one to buy it as well after queuing for HOURS over night. I love it love it love it love it /gasm

Evo 5 RS
Yeah, bit retarded. The 3G original is f**king terribly slow. Grinds to a halt with heavy usage after a few months and needs resetting. Where as the 3GS is better, the 4 only improves on it.

I can't wait to upgrade mine this year to the 5 as I'm still on the original!!! I've never been a phone man really, if it calls and texts I'm normally happy as a dog licking your nut, but it's so slow now it's driving me bonkers.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Nobody knows. Apple will send press invites a week before an event. Nothing has been sent yet.

Oh i'm terribly sorry for not knowing Apple's integrate details on product release. Oh yeah I remember now, I wouldn't know as i don't work for them... :banghead:

Clio 172 cup
Every single rumour about its release date have so far been completely false.

I find it incredible that some manufacturers are already making iphone 5 cases!!

Every single rumour about its release date have so far been completely false.

I find it incredible that some manufacturers are already making iphone 5 cases!!

They're rarely wrong. The had all the 4/iPad2 cases in advance.

Even if they are, those things cost pennies to make. It's far better to waste some money and be wrong than to start tooling/making once the phone is out. You're already millions of sales behind if you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.