ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm still amazed. I wish people would update their app buttons though. It's making my screen look like a 3GS. Pah.

Nippy white cup
Those pics look great...especially the focus side of things. I agree about the size of the hd files....How long do people really video for on their phones? I would probably be filming video stuff of my kids for 30 secs or which wouldn't take much room. I have a few full films on my old phone which was only an 8gb + loads of music and apps and didn't run out of room so a few hd clips on a 16gb will make no odds imo

Chris

Mini Cooper S
Apple stopped selling screen protectors for the 3GS because they believed they were unneccessary. The same will probably apply for the new one.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
:(

I really want one now...... I really should have stayed out of this thread....I'll wait a couple of months for the hype/prices to have calmed down slightly

Apple stopped selling screen protectors for the 3GS because they believed they were unneccessary. The same will probably apply for the new one.

really? they're still on the store website and they had them in store.

i get the principle of it, but just can't see it.

57 Clio Campus Sport

I hope not! The ones from apple online store for 3GS were great and kept my screen mint, I want front and back versions for this one now that they're flat! Wonder if the company that made ones on apple website have their own website?

Also will get black bumper for mine. I would get a red one but they decided not to do it in nice colours lol.

Tappd'd RS
Got a 16gb from o2 Hamilton this morning. Now waiting at apple buchannan st for my other 16gb that I pre-ordered.

I hate queuing !

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
:(

I really want one now...... I really should have stayed out of this thread....I'll wait a couple of months for the hype/prices to have calmed down slightly

why do people not get that the prices dont go down lol! apple sets the price and it stays at that lol!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I will wait a good few months for all of the release glitches and issues to be fixed.

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Anyone use Gmail Sync for mail, contacts etc. I have setup the Google Mail account but the contacts don't appear to be syncing.

Any ideas???

Reports of UK handsets having the yellow 'blob' issue with the screens.

I take it nobody on here has it? Apparently, it appeared after a bit of use, and wasn't there to begin with...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
why do people not get that the prices dont go down lol! apple sets the price and it stays at that lol!

Contract's get cheaper/better..... I didn't pay a penny for my actual Handset when I got my contract compared to others paying x amount for theirs as soon as it was released.

I can wait til the handset becomes free/alot cheaper.

Tesla MP3 2021
Got the contacts working now.

Everything is working fine. Not really started using it properly yet.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my O2 had a massive queue and was doing about 1 customer every 15mins at best, was a joke, glad I got there when I did, people will be there all day.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Got the contacts working now.

Everything is working fine. Not really started using it properly yet.

I'm having problems with mine, it just wants to constantly sync and if I disconnect it won't bring up any contacts, pics, music.

FFS

57 Clio Campus Sport
Ok mum has got hers, she is trying to move contacts between 3G and 4 on a PC.

It auto did it for outlook but because she used that as her main email program it wants to transfer all the people shes ever emailed as well and it wont let her select certain people. What is the best way for her to get just the contacts from 3G, onto pc then just those onto 4?

I'm a mac so can't remember from when I used to use PC...

E87 118d M Sport
f**k ME OVER A BARREL SIDEWAYS. The retina display is INSANE. Put it this way, you can tell which homescreen icons were made using vectors and which werent.
The handset feels like its worth £600. WOW. Feels like a completely new device. Not like any mobile device I've held before.

Apple have REALLY excelled themselves this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.