ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think you'll crack if they're not around on the 1st of August...

Personally I actually prefer black, but that's just me. I imagin the white would be quite nice in the... glass?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
honestly i prefer black, i think it'll look better in 6 months and has a bit more class IMO of course

I can see people over on AVF have started receiving their micro sims from O2.

Hopefully get mine sometime soon.

^ Interesting read

O2 said:
iPhone 4 will be coming soon to Pay & Go but it won't be available at launch. When we have more information on pricing we will let you know.

I'll stick with my sim free then.

58 Dynamique S 1.2 TCE
Just spoke to orange as I am due a upgrade in a months time and they said no chance of upgrading early. Looks like I will have to wait till 29th July, Unless I take a new contract out and cancel the old one in a few months. :-(

1.8 Civic EX
didn't notice this bit on the page about micro sims before so not sure if it's a recent addition or not.

If you have pre-ordered iPhone 4 directly from Apple you can get an O2 micro sim from any O2 shop. Simply go to an O2 shop any time from Monday 21 June and bring along your pre-order confirmation email from Apple. You'll need to show it in order to get your micro sim.

Citroen DS3 DSport
didn't notice this bit on the page about micro sims before so not sure if it's a recent addition or not.

If you have pre-ordered iPhone 4 directly from Apple you can get an O2 micro sim from any O2 shop. Simply go to an O2 shop any time from Monday 21 June and bring along your pre-order confirmation email from Apple. You'll need to show it in order to get your micro sim.

That was added today and is good news.

Audi S1
Just called my local Carphone Warehouse, there stocking them :)

Hopefully my boss will give me the morning off and I shall go and collect :)

Where can you buy iPhone 4?

On 24 June, iPhone 4 will be available in O2 shops, as well as Carphone Warehouse, Best Buy, Phones4U and Apple stores.

iPhone 4 will not be available on the o2.co.uk online shop until at least the end of July.

Mental 172 Cup
what time do you think I can ring up to get this on 24th of June?? will they be released from midnight or what??

Lee

BMW M2C

On 24 June, iPhone 4 will be available in O2 shops, as well as Carphone Warehouse, Best Buy, Phones4U and Apple stores.

iPhone 4 will not be available on the o2.co.uk online shop until at least the end of July.

I just got that email. PMSL, gotta love o2 sometimes. :D

FN2 Type R GT
so i cant upgrade using their website then? and im not allowed to open a new contract if i cancel my existing one till end of july!? brilliant...

E87 118d M Sport
so i cant upgrade using their website then? and im not allowed to open a new contract if i cancel my existing one till end of july!? brilliant...

If you making a phonecall to 'upgrade' then you will cancel, pay the fee and sign upto a new contract all in one go mate.

Tesla MP3 2021

That was added today and is good news.

Best news I have had all day :)

FN2 Type R GT
If you making a phonecall to 'upgrade' then you will cancel, pay the fee and sign upto a new contract all in one go mate.

oh ok, would have been so much easier if o2 just did pre-orders for upgrading customers online, could have been a few clicks away from having it there on the 24th, phone queues for calling on the day will be horrendous, will have to start phoning at 7.55, get through all their menus then hopefully find someone to sort it out!!

o2 suck major ass!

Fiesta ST3

i take it you can still order by phone though yeh? but only contract?

E87 118d M Sport
oh ok, would have been so much easier if o2 just did pre-orders for upgrading customers online, could have been a few clicks away from having it there on the 24th, phone queues for calling on the day will be horrendous, will have to start phoning at 7.55, get through all their menus then hopefully find someone to sort it out!!

o2 suck major ass!

Im sure theyve got their reasons mate.
But yeah, would be easier if they did upgrades online via pre-order.

BMW E46 330i Touring
If they did any online service then they wouldn't be able to accurately allocate their stock to stores I imagine. By keeping it store-based, I can only assume they can more accurately allocate stock...

A hollow gesture, the whole "we value our customers" angle, but it's nice...

dk

911 GTS Cab
Can you stand for that long?

Excuses FTL.
i'd have taken a reinforced chair and a picnic to get me through, thinking man you see!

Or i would have just pre-ordered one from apple if they had launched the superior elite high roller white version, as it stands i'll need to wait until they do, then i'll buy and have it delivered to my door by a bald eagle.pm me when they go on sale please ;)

S23

The Cleee-O

So it's not gonna be able to buy on release day at Orange stores? :S

Fiesta ST3
pretty decent comparison of the iphone 4 and contracts (updated when new info comes out)

http://bit.ly/iphone4ukcomparison

Status
Not open for further replies.