ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad.

Go cry to your momma!
You just swap the US adapter over to an UK 3 pin plug - you get the old type iPhone charger with the iPad so it's easy peasy :)

No need to worry about the voltage as it's multi..

If you don't want the US adapter, I'll take it off you dude...send me a PM

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I used one for a short while again yesterday, was more impressed with it tbh, the weight is still surprising, but I can see myself maybe purchasing one. I'll sort my iPhone 4 out first though.

Shdhdhd
randomly wondered into apple. forgot there was even such a thing as an ipad. had a little play and thought it was amazing. i work in a pub n a man randomly pulled one out his bag and started playing. everyone was like wow. im just trying to justify the cost and seeing if i would actually use it to its full potential

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
cydia apps don't seem to work too well on the ipad i've noticed categories crashed it!

can't believe the prices for a lot of the stuff either, worse because i've bought a lot of them already on iphone - cheek.

Are these sold out everywhere?

I want to go out and get one tomorrow if possible?
Tempted to go up to Meadowhall or the Bull Ring to get into an Apple store as all my local PC Worlds etc are sold out.

They were selling plenty in the apple store in glagow this afternoon.
Good times... May risk the trip up then :)

Another quick question... What size should I go for? Not sure whether to have the 16GB or the 32GB... Will 16GB be enough to hold aload of pictures and music, and for it not to slow down because of full memory, or go for the larger memory?

Went into the store in Meadowhall yesterday. They are only taking reservations, so I did that for the 32GB Wifi and ill get an email when it has arrived!
The guy said they are taking deliverys of them everyday so hopefully wont be too long before I get the email, cant wait :D
Had a play on one while I was there and think they're amazing!!

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Got mine Yesterday, don't no a lot about them really. Seems good up to yet anyway lol

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Picked up a 64GB 3G iPad at the weekend. The thing is brill, so easy to type on and the batter life is great. I'm well impresed so far :)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I know its abit early to tell but does anyone know when the next Gen iPad is out and what changes to expect?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Why would they say they would not bring out an update? To increase immediate sales of the 1st gen?

I do want one but i think ill wait to see if they bring a new one out or not

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. You'll be waiting for at least 12 months to hope they release a new one.

Get one now and sell it if they do, that's what I'll be doing.

Stop it. Im so tempted and could do without you pushing me lol.

So what items are supported by flash? what cant i do on the iPad that i can do on my HP laptop?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
How is everyone protecting their ipads??? Has anybody bought the official case?

I brought the black wallet thingy, its expensive as all apple accessories are but tbf apple accessories are always good quality in my experience

I brought the black wallet thingy, its expensive as all apple accessories are but tbf apple accessories are always good quality in my experience

Yea I've just ordered that. Thought to myself that if I wanted to take it anywhere it looks pretty good. I was looking at the Belkin one earlier, but thought why pay the same price for something that isn't an official product.
I was also looking at the socks (I already have one for the iPod) but if I want to take it anywhere, it wont protect the iPad will it..